Wednesday 6 March 2013

5* for The Glass Knot

My menage novel The Glass Knot has just received another 5* review on Amazon.com.

I'm so thrilled with how this book grabs readers, it really does make all the hours and hours of writing worth it when people take the time to leave such lovely words.





5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, loved, loved it
March 5, 2013
By Gem "Gem" (Australia) - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This is the best menage book I have read, The sex is hot but does not drive the story, the characters do. The characters have depth and real feelings and display emotions that are not always neat and tidy. The plot is driven by very real conflicts and fears rather than simply moving between one sex scene and another. A keeper. I have already re-read several times.



No comments:

Post a Comment