Saturday 12 December 2015

My Sexy Saturday


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This weeks' theme, Her Sexy Fantasy, works perfectly with Muscling In. Sian is having hotter and hotter fantasies about her husband Coben and his ex Edward getting together and her positioning herself in the middle of them.


“I’ll never get enough of you,” he said, reaching for the base of his t-shirt and pulling it off.
“I know the feeling.” I smoothed my hands over his flat belly, delighting in the trail of hair that led down from his navel. I tugged at the buttons on his denims. “I want you more each day.”
“And Edward?”
“You know I want him too, but I’m not the only one, am I?” “No, but...”
“But?” I asked.
“But if you want him too then we need to get you ready.” His
eyes glinted with something I hadn’t seen before.
“What do you mean?”
He took off his trousers, removing his boxer briefs with them.
“Coben?” I asked, watching as he gripped his erection and smoothed his thumb over the slit.
“What do you mean get me ready for him?”
“Well,” he said, stepping up close to me and placing the thumb of his free hand beneath my chin. “Remember your fantasy?”
“Yes.”
“One cock in your pussy, one in your ass...”
“Yes.”
“So how long is it since I fucked your ass, babe? And I don’t
mean my fingers, I mean my cock.”
“I...I don’t know.” I couldn’t be sure but I thought it might
have been on my birthday back in March.
“Months.” He swept his lips over mine. “Which means you’re
out of practice. We need to make sure you’re ready for both of us. Edward and me fucking you.”


Grab Muscling In from Amazon, Evernight, ARe and all other good ebook retailers.



1 comment: