Wednesday 9 December 2015

Editor's Choice - Rule Breaker

I was thrilled when Rule Breaker was chosen as a top read by editors at Totally Bound. You can read why here.


5* reviews for Rule Breaker


"Sigh... Another great book by Lily Harlem. This was totally different than I thought it was going to be but I just freaking loved it. Although I saw some of the twists coming and it made me grind my teeth in anger at Miller and his choices, but I still loved him."

"Lily scores again with another sexy sure fire hit."

"Packed with plenty of kink, Harlem delivers a raunchy read that is pure naughtiness. Her erotic scenes are well developed without any sense of following a set pattern. The unexpected becomes the expected at the hands of this author. The storyline provides a completely new twist on the “traditional” good girl/bad boy relationship. What happens when the good girl decides to be a little bit bad and the bad boy encourages it?"

"This is a good story and has some fantastic sex scenes in. If you like a bit of rough with your hot then you will certainly love Miller."



Grab your copy of Rule Breaker from Totally Bound, Amazon, Amazon UK, ARe and all other good retailers - available in ebook and print.

No comments:

Post a Comment