Wednesday 2 December 2015

Mid Week Tease #MWTease


Welcome to Mid Week Tease. Here's a few from Rule Breaker my steamy new MF erotic romance.





“You should get naked,” he said as he pushed at his own trousers and stepped out of them. He then tossed his T-shirt aside so he was wearing only tight black boxers. A sinful smile tugged at his lips.

My belly went tight and my nipples peaked against my bra. A tremble set up home way down deep in my belly and the cool air of the bedroom seemed to intensify it. The tiny tremors went down my thighs and up my spine. God, I wanted him.

I stripped to my bra and knickers.

“You see these,” Miller said, undoing the thick tasseled ropes that held the curtains back at the end of the four-poster bed. “I’m going to use them, on you.”

“To do what?” I asked, tipping my chin and placing my hands on my hips. I tried to project extreme confidence, though the truth was curiosity and a few nerves were creeping up on me.

“To tie your arms, to the posts. I want you at my mercy. I want your total, undivided, unhindered trust.” He held one of the long ropes between us and snapped it straight and taut.

I pulled in a breath and studied the sturdy fibers.

“I want you to give everything up,” he went on, “and allow me to control your pleasure, your orgasm, how and when you come.”

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry and that tremble intensifying. “Yes, that’s what I want.”

Bloody hell. Only days before this guy hadn’t been trusted to be in the same room as me alone, yet now he wanted to tie me up, take away any chance I had of defending myself and fuck me any which way he decided.

“You know I won’t do anything you don’t love, hen.” He frowned slightly, as though guessing my thoughts didn’t tally with my words. “I promise. It’s all good.”

I looked at the bedposts. They were wide, far apart. My arms wouldn’t reach them but the ropes were long. They’d do the job of making up the distance. “Yes,” I said, that fluttery, throw-caution-to-the-wind feeling blustering around me, then lifting me high. I wanted more high. More daring. More of everything. No regrets. “Let’s do it.”


You can grab your copy of Rule Breaker from Amazon and all other good retailers in both ebook and paperback.


7 comments:

  1. Phew, hot teaser. I'm sure she'll enjoy those four posts before he's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steamy! Congrats on your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, love it! Let's do it, indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to check this book out. Need more hours in the day to reeeead!

    ReplyDelete