Saturday 26 December 2015

Accelerated Passion

When speed and seduction combine, sparks are sure to fly.



NEW - Accelerated Passion coming February 2016 from All Romance eBooks. M/F sport themed erotic romance.

Back Cover Information

Some girls enjoy makeup, low-cut dresses, and bedding famous men. Not me. I’m happiest in my oily overalls, with my hands in an engine, chatting with the guys on my team about aerodynamics and wing position.

So when infamous Formula One champion, Dean Cudditch, comes into my life, I’m content to leave him to his lothario ways. Dean seems on top of the world when draped with adoring female fans, and I refuse to be another of the champ’s conquests.

However, as I get to know the real Dean Cudditch, I begin to see a softer side to him that makes him all the sexier. My resolve crumbles when he admits that it’s my mechanical mind and engineering know-how that turn him on. Before I know it, I’m racing down the fast lane of seduction, passion, and lust. One thing is for sure: when Dean is behind the wheel, it’s going to be one hot ride.



Want to meet Dean Cudditch before Accelerated Passion is released? Check out Breathe You In, he has a small cameo role in this USA Today Recommended Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment