Saturday 15 November 2014

My Sexy Saturday - I’m Too Sexy~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week I'm sharing a snippet from Sexy as Hell which features Victor Partridge, a successful London architect who meets his match when Zara Watson comes into his life and lures him into the world of BDSM.

The Sexy as Hell Box Set just happens to be on sale this weekend and down from its usual price of $4.99 to only 99c/99p. That's an absolute bargain for three full length 5* BDSM novels and three spin-off stories about the secondary characters. Sexy as Hell is written by myself and Natalie Dae and published under the name Harlem Dae. Find out more on our website including our free magazine.


Here are the first 7 paragraphs from the first book The Novice. Chapter One is told from Zara's point of view.



“Lick my cunt,” I said.
I wondered what Victor saw, standing there fully dressed as he was against my bedroom wall. A woman sprawled out on the bed, naked, her fingers spreading her slit apart, or me, Zara Watson, the girl he’d picked up in a coffee shop after work? Or so he’d like to think. I’d picked him up, but I wasn’t about to let him in on how. It had been easy, making him believe he had the gift of the gab, what it took to successfully snare a woman, but in reality I’d orchestrated every move. I doubted his ego could take the truth.
“What?” he asked, dark eyebrows going up, eyes widening.
So he wasn’t as sophisticated as he’d made out. In my experience, they were all the same. Confident and all-knowing until someone like me threw them. Came out with a simple statement that had them reeling. No idea how to claw back their self-assured air without a pause to take in what had been said. The shock of it was usually too much. Hang on, lady, you’re not meant to be saying things like that to me. It should be the other way around. I ought to be shocking you.
“You heard me,” I said, holding back a smirk. “So?”
He remained where he stood, more was the pity, and smiled, a tactic I’d seen so many times before. I‘d bet his mind was swirling, him trying to think what he could say that would get him back on top. I only wished he would get on top, or at least do something that would live up to the promise of his sexy words in the coffee shop. I sighed. All mouth and no trousers, that one. Shame he still had his trousers on. Black ones that matched his shirt. A grey silk tie that could be taken two ways— he was either a stuffy prig or had no choice but to wear it for his profession. And he’d told me all about that. An architect, don’t you know, well paid and with a flashy car that he’d wasted no time in describing to me. As though a hunk of metal was of interest. The only hunk I was interested in was him, and the way things were going, I wouldn’t be getting my mitts on him as quickly as I’d envisaged. Shame, because he was a great-looking guy and I wouldn’t be surprised if his body matched the aesthetic appeal of his face.
“A bit forward, aren’t you?” he said, rubbing the cute, vertical dink he had in his chin.


Please note The Novice was originally titled The Virgin but had to be changed after a dispute with Amazon.

Buy Links



1 comment:

  1. guy is nowhere near the push-over she thinks he is. will mos def show her a trick or two.

    ReplyDelete