Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday Snog


Hello and welcome to Sunday Snog. This week a snog from the Sexy as Hell trilogy which is on special offer for this weekend only. 99p/99c for three 5* BDSM novels and three spin-off stories - now that's a bargain! Written by myself and Natalie Dae under the name Harlem Dae.


Here's a kiss that comes at a very X-rated moment between Victor and Zara just after she's had her first spanking from him. It was his first time making an arse bright red too and he got inventive with some toys!



It didn’t come. Instead, I got a sharp hand spank on each cheek and then I was raised upwards.
The vibrator shifted. My head spun at the change in position and my knees refused to support me. But that was okay, Victor had me in his arms, holding me together, folding me into his chest. I found his mouth, kissed him hungrily.
He returned my passion, his tongue vying for control. I fought hard to win the battle as he lowered me to the floor and the heat of the fire bled over us. The vibrator stayed lodged high in my arse.
“Zara,” he gasped, one-handedly shoving at his sweats. “Yes, Sir?”
“I’m going to fuck you now.”
“Yes, yes please, Sir.”
He hesitated. “Can you take me, at the same time as that?”
I caught his cheeks in my palms, spread my legs wider for him to settle between. His need to ask was endearing. Even at the height of his domination over me, he thought to check my boundaries. He was learning well. I was so proud of him in that moment.
“We’ll soon find out,” I said, “but switch the damn thing on so you can feel the vibrations too. Sir.”
He propped himself on one arm. His chest muscles were defined and tense. A few beads of sweat sat in the centre of his sternum. I wanted to lick them off but didn’t have the energy. I was weak yet alive, full to bursting but wanting to be filled. Victor was with me, over me, yet still I wanted more. I wanted him in me, to crawl beneath my skin and become part of me.
Suddenly the vibrator flooded my body with a new, deep and mind-blowing sensation.
“Oh, oh...” My arms went weak, so did my legs, and I flopped, only arching my back because of an acute need to tip my pelvis.
“Let me in,” Victor said against my mouth as he forced his dick into my pussy .
I couldn’t answer. The fast tremors in my back passage travelling to my clit were holding cognitive thought hostage.
“Ah, fuck yeah, I can feel it too,” Victor gasped and tunnelled deeper into me. He was kissing me but I couldn’t kiss back, my mouth limp, my body his to do with as he pleased.



Only available on Amazon including Amazon UK and all other Amazon retailers worldwide - please note the first book The Novice was previously titled The Virgin but had to be changed after an issue with Amazon.





What's it all about...? 

Sexy as Hell is an erotic trilogy that will submerge you into the black heart of a world of bondage and discipline, Dominance and submission, sadism and masochism. 

Dare to take this twisting journey with Victor and you’ll learn the ropes with him, experience every carnal sensation and fall into a dark and dangerous love that grips like a fist and binds like a collar. 

Get to know Zara, his sultry teacher, and you’ll gasp when she doles out her sinful instructions but then delight in the stunning results she not only demands but achieves. It seems Heaven and Hell are not so far apart when she holds the reins. 

Victor has his layers peeled back, but when he does the same to try to get to his Vixen’s core, a revelation appears. Because Zara is a woman whose vast sexual experience is both her strength and her weakness; she can inflict pain and pleasure, make lusty demands and instruct, but she needs so much more, she needs… 

Yes, the time has come to for her to admit to her needs and confess to the repairing her soul hungers for. A sea of memories, a lifetime of control requires an acknowledgement that will cut through her barriers, and there’s only one man up for the job—her virgin, her student, her newly trained monster, Victor Partridge. 


Please note, in order to enjoy Victor and Zara’s adventures, the trilogy must be read in order and they have been supplied as such within this box set. Also included in this box set are three spin-off stories to satisfy your curiosity about the colourful secondary characters. 

Praise for Sexy as Hell 

Long and Short Reviews - 5* - An amazing trilogy, I’d recommend this series to anyone wanting a deeply complex, incredibly intense read. These authors write everything with style, care and such talent I’m pleased to have these additions on my shelves and know I’ll read them again in the future. Not a comfortable book (or series), this nevertheless balances perfectly between too much and not quite enough. I can’t imagine anyone reading it and not wanting more, so amazing is the mix of characters, plot, kink and emotion. A marvelous read that took me to dizzying highs and terrifying lows and a series I can strongly recommend to everyone willing to step on board for the ride of a lifetime. 

EFA - If you’re looking for a bit of light slap-and-tickle, this isn’t it...If you’re looking for some superbly well-written and dark BDSM erotica, you should check out Sexy as Hell. You won’t forget it in a hurry. 

Reader reviews 

" I absolutely loved this book, it was by far better than the 50 Shades of Grey." 

" I cannot express just how much this story touched me. I've read many erotic novels and BDSM books but these ones are by far my favourites and I have recommended them to everyone I know." 

"This writing duo both got me vested in the characters and made me think. They made me curious, and made me question. What they made me question is for me, just as it will be for other readers, it will be personal to them. I cannot wait to find out where Victor and Zara end up. I also want to read more from these authors! Enjoy this trek thru the psyche of not one but two main characters in this trilogy!" 

"The best erotic trilogy I have ever read! FSOG and Crossfire series have nothing on these books. If you like your books a bit edgier then you should read these. I could not put them down! Lots and lots of hotness but also a love story. I loved the style of writing, seen from both characters emotions. All I can say is read and enjoy!" 

Sexy as Hell is intended for adults only. 



No comments:

Post a Comment