Saturday 1 November 2014

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Hello and welcome to Saturday Spankings! This week a few from my new paranormal menage a trois novel Bite Mark.


“Oh, but it hurts. You said you wouldn’t hurt me.” I tried again to escape but couldn’t.
“It is good pain,” Aimery said, his lips pressed into the shell of my ear and his words full of earnestness. “Harness that heat and soon you will realize how incredible it will make you feel when mixed with everything else we have to offer.”
Another whack. I felt the air shift just before Ryle’s palm hit down. “Argh.” I squeezed my eyes shut.
“Don’t fight the pain, let it exist, let it make you fly,” Aimery murmured. “Trust us.”
I bit down on my lip and tried not to cry out as another stinging slap landed squarely on my buttock. Searing heat flared across my arse to my pussy. My blood was rushing to the pained area then heading downward, swelling me more, arousing me further.
Suddenly I got what Aimery meant when he’d said harness the pain. It was there, settling in my sopping channel, making every nerve feel even more alive.


Bite Mark has a sequel, Claw Mark which features sexy shifters just as keen to make Beatrice a very happy woman!




5 comments:

  1. Don’t fight the pain, let it exist, let it make you fly. Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot snippet Lily! I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by Mary, Megan and Constance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot snippet, and I love the picture too

    ReplyDelete