Saturday 28 February 2015

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Welcome to Saturday Spankings, this week a few lines from Sexy as Hell which is on offer this week. For only 99c/99p you get three hot BDSM novels and three spin-off stories - check out the 5* reviews for Victor and Zara's wild sexy story!

This excerpt is taken from when Victor decides to turn the tables on Zara and give her ass a spanking, but typical Victor, he always takes it one step further...


“And if I see fit to punish you for wearing such a ridiculous dress with no knickers, will you learn your lesson with grace?”
I trailed my finger down her belly to the top of her slit. She had absolutely no pubic hair, her skin was like velvet. I slipped in, just a little, to feel the heat and moistness of her.
She clenched her fists at her sides. “Yes, Sir.”
“So there is no misunderstanding that you’re mine for tonight, Zara, I’m going to brand you.”
That had her. Lips parted, she shot her gaze to the table.
“Each blow,” I said, picking up the paddle, “will leave the impression VP. What does that stand for, Zara?”
She swallowed, her attention glued to the big paddle with the engraving I was now tracing with the same finger I’d just touched her with.
“Victor Partridge,” she said.
“Yes, Victor Partridge, me. Have you ever belonged to a man like me, Zara? Even just for one night?”
“No, never.”
“Good, because I’ve never owned a woman like you, not even for one night.” I followed her attention to the table. “Ah, yes, the dildo. Might come in useful, don’t you think?”


Please note book #1 The Novice was previously titled The Virgin but had to be changed after an issue with Amazon







5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a little scary...in a hot sort of way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word brand had me scared there for a minute, but this sounds really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot doesn't begin to define this - but not sure I would want to be inher shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read "brand" I thought yikes; but you eased my mind quickly.

    ReplyDelete