Saturday 8 March 2014

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks



Hello again, Saturday Spankers! This week a few from Misconduct, my new Hot Ice release…


“I’m going to give you the whole thing now,” I said. “The way you did me, out there. Just fucking fucked me.”
“Yeah, fuck me, sweet cheeks, fuck me, fuck me...”
I released his cock and brought my hand down on his ass, a stinging slap that hurt my palm and sang around the room.
He cried out, surprise more than pain I guessed.
“I’ll fuck you when I’m ready," I said, "I’m in charge, I’m the boss.” I took a hold of his shaft again and once more he covered my knuckles with his palm and squeezed as I jerked him off.
“Don’t I fucking know it.” He tipped his head backward, squashing his crown into my face. “Jesus Christ...ah...”
He couldn’t wait any longer.
Neither could I.




Misconduct is available from the publisher Ellora's Cave, Amazon, Amazon UK and all good ebook retailers.

6 comments:

  1. I do believe you got the title "Misconduct" correct... An erotically charged snippet you have previewed here this day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, something different. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm yeah, sometimes a reverse of power is just what the situation needs. Very sexy snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different from what I'm used to reading, but hot!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is steaming up my screen it's so hot!! Oh yeah. You left us hanging there didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an erotic scene. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete