Sunday 7 July 2013

Weekend Writing Warriors #WeWrWa



Hello and welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors. This week, 8 from The Virgin a novel due out in a few weeks time. It's the first in the Sexy as Hell Trilogy - erotic, dark, BDSM - and is taken from chapter one when Zara has just met Victor and taken him back to her apartment, if only she know how much would happen from this point onwards...


“You…you didn’t seem this type when we met,” he said,  lifting one hand and running his fingers through his floppy brown hair. Sprinkles of silver weaved through his sideburns and the wispy, longer hairs at his temple.
“And what type is that?” I was enjoying myself, playing with men had always proved so satisfying. Though if I wasn’t careful I’d lose this one. He may still be dangling on my hook, but with enough flapping about he could get himself loose and swim away. I wasn’t sure I wanted that to happen. There was something about him that piqued my interest more than the others had.


You can find out more about the trilogy by clicking below...


3 comments:

  1. Love the name of the trilogy. Fabulous covers too. I enjoyed the flow of the 8. It reads like a tantalizing tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the fishing analogy, really a GREAT excerpt and I'm so thoroughly intrigued with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover art is stunning! Looks like a fantastic series, Lily :)

    ReplyDelete