Sunday 22 April 2012

Sunday Snog - Girl on Girl!

Welcome to Sunday Snog! This week it's a smooch from my novella Escape to the Country.


I don't often write F/F but in this book anything goes!! M/F, F/F, M/M, F/F/M, F/M/F the list goes on but you get my drift.

Blurb

London life is hard going for Annie and Tim, and despite being in love, they’re just not hitting the spot in the bedroom.
So, in an attempt to put the steam back into their relationship, Tim whisks Annie to the Cotswolds to visit Matt and Jane his uber-cool, sexually liberal friends from University.
As the temperature heats to melting point in the chocolate box cottage so does the sex, and Annie, with the help of her hosts, discovers a variety of hidden carnal desires, not just in herself but also Tim.Who would have thought he’d be into that? Who would have thought ‘that’ would have her buzzing from head to toe?

I have had some great reviews for this book which has pleased me immensely and you can check them out on my review page.

Here's the snog!

I wandered into the kitchen with the stack of plates nestled against my white vest. “Oh, bloody hell,” I muttered as I piled them next to the sink. A line of red sauce had bled from the plates to my top. “Do you mind if I go and change?” I said, turning to Jane.
“Go ahead.” She smiled. “It’ll take a few minutes for the ice cream to soften anyway.
I wandered up the narrow staircase and into the bedroom Tim and I were sharing. It was a cute room with sloping ceilings and a small wardrobe built into the far wall. Everything was floral—the carpet, the wallpaper, the bedding. A total overload of flowers of every different size, shape and colour, but somehow, it worked, and I was looking forward to sleeping on the cast iron bed and waking up to the sound of birds.
I changed my top to a small green vest which hugged my breasts tighter than the other one, but still went with my white gypsy skirt. I re-glossed my lips, added a squirt of perfume and ran a brush through my curls.
Heading onto the landing, I noticed the room at the end of the corridor was still in darkness. The door was pushed up, nearly but not quite shut. I was about to turn away when I heard a long low groan my curiosity simply couldn’t ignore. It was a deep belly noise, like an uncontrolled spasm from a vibrating chest.
I stepped silently up to the door. Flicked my head across the gap and tried not to think how mortified I’d be if anyone caught me nosing in darkened rooms.
My eyes widened as my head filled with the scene looming out of the dimness.
Matt stood with his back pressed against the far wall, his jeans heaped around his ankles, head tipped towards the ceiling and eyes screwed tight shut. Kneeling before him was Carl. I couldn’t see his face, but I knew it was him. I knew it was Carl, and I knew what he was doing to Matt.
Matt’s hands were locked over Carl’s ears, moving his head backwards and forwards in time with the frantic thrusts of his hips. “Shit, yes, that’s it,” he said like a hiss from a punctured tyre. “Get fucking ready for it.”
Carl’s giving Matt a blow job. That phrase ran through my head twenty times a second for the next two seconds. I really hadn’t seen that coming. Carl’s giving Matt a blow job. Carl’s giving Matt a blow job.
Matt’s head levelled and his shoulders hunched forward. His lips pulled back in an animal-like snarl and he froze with his hips pushed deep against Carl’s face.
Quickly, I stepped away. After he’d finished coming down Carl’s throat, Matt would open his eyes and see me watching from the doorway. I didn’t know which one of us would be the most mortified—me probably. I turned and came face to face with Jane.
“Hi, Annie,” she said quietly. “I came to see if you needed to borrow a top.”
“I...I... No, I’m fine, thanks.” I struggled to drag in a breath. Her gaze slipped to my chest. My breasts were heaving like mounds of jelly and the wobbling flesh threatened to spill over its containment.
“I like that top better than the other one,” she said, her eyes not moving from where they’d settled.
“I...just... Shall we go and sort out dessert?” I was keen to get her away from the image of her husband getting a blow job from another man.
“No, I think we’ll stay up here.” She lifted a stray curl from my breast and held it between her thumb and index finger. “I like it up here, just you and me.”
My skin ignited where her fingertip had brushed my flesh, and as she coiled the strand of hair around her finger with delicate, precise movements, I had to lean my back against the coolness of the wall for support. She placed the lock on my shoulder, and very gently, her finger traced over the strap of my vest top as if smoothing it neat.
“Don’t worry about them.” She nodded at the bedroom where Matt and Carl could be heard shuffling about. “They always do that between main and dessert.”
“They do?” My eyes saucered, and my mind whirled. “And you don’t mind?”
“Hell, no.” She stepped closer and I was forced to tip my head up to look at her face. “It means I can do exactly what I want, with who I want, and Matt can’t say a thing. Not one little, teeny, tiny complaint.” The shiny pink tip of her tongue caressed the corner of her mouth.
“Oh.” I thought she was going to kiss me. She was so close I could see every tiny freckle on her face. Her grey eyes were studying my mouth and her toes were touching mine. I licked my lips and buckled my knees.
“Do you have that kind of relationship with Tim?” she asked.“He and Matt used to share everything, you know?”

“They did?”
“Yes, nothing was out of bounds.”
“It wasn’t?”
“They even shared me sometimes.”
“Oh.” How did I feel about knowing Tim had slept with Jane? I played the scene in my head, like a movie, and decided there was only one overwhelming feeling, jealousy. But I wasn’t jealous of Jane getting it off with my boyfriend. I was jealous that Tim had been inside Jane. He knew what she felt like, what noises she made when she came, where she liked to be touched. I was insanely jealous that he’d done what I wanted to do right this minute.
Our heads moved closer. I licked my lips, so did she. Closer still. The next thing I knew, her mouth was pressing on mine and mine was parting for hers. Who’d instigated it I had no idea.
Her hot tongue probed past my teeth and swept around. I opened up farther, invited her in and relished my first time kissing a woman. Her lips were pliant and gentle, but there was urgency and confidence in them. I dipped my tongue into her mouth and delighted in her sweet, white wine flavour.
I ran my hands over the flimsy silken material of her red dress and down her spine. Travelled onto her behind and over the tops of her thighs, smoothing the silk and absorbing heat from taut, gym-honed flesh.
She let out a tiny whimper and leant her body forward, pressing me against the wall with her chest and hips. Her perfect breasts landed above mine and her hip bones pinned me in place. Her roaming hands caught in my mop of hair and she cradled the back of my skull as she pulled her mouth back an inch. “Let’s take this into your room,” she said on a charged outward breath. “Now, Annie.”
The way she pronounced my name, dripping with lust, sent extra currents of energy pumping to my clit, I was going to have sex with Jane. It was the only thing that could possibly happen next. I was going to touch her gorgeous body all over, feel her writhe beneath my fingers. I was determined to find out how she looked and sounded when she came.
I pressed my hand into the small of her back and practically shoved her into my room. My heart thudded like a jungle drum and my pussy contracted in anticipation. I shut the door with a quite click and turned to face her. 

Have a great Sunday.

Lily x

5 comments:

  1. Lily, this is one of my favorites of yours. In fact, it was the first book I read of yours. Love it still.


    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, thanks Marika, you are always so sweet :-)

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee, thank you Savannah!!

    ReplyDelete