Tuesday 10 April 2012

HOT ICE Series gets Top Review!

Yesterday I was completely thrilled to find amazing reviews for the all three novels in my HOT ICE series.

Here is what Rhys at Guilty Pleasure Book Reviews had to say...

Hired

The characters of Logan and Brooke were so great together that they would have been wonderful to know in person. The tie in Lily does toward the end of introducing other characters found in her later books was a great way to link each of these stories together without making it mandatory to read them as a series.

Having had the priviledge to read this whole series. I can tell you that picking up this book would be great for anyone from those looking to dabble into Romance as well as the more seasoned erotica reader.







This is the second book in Lily Harlem’s Hot Ice Series, and she has yet to disappoint me. The sex is hot, the characters are both damaged in a way that makes them real and approachable, and yet the story was able to flow so quickly that the Epilogue came way too soon. 

Having read the full three books in this series (hopefully with more to come soon) I can tell you that Lily Harlem is someone to watch for when looking for a great book to have a lazy reading day with. Each book in this series has had characters that are so easy to relate to that they seemed like people you would meet on the street, while at the same time being fantasy enough to rev anyone one’s engine.





This is the third book in the Hot Ice Series, and the books just keep getting hotter. Lily Harlem knows how to keep a reader interested from the first page with characters that are realistic and a plot that will keep you guessing until the last page. I hated to see this book end but I hope that there will be more in this series because the characters that were introduced in this one were funny and complex and I’d love to get to know them.


This entire series would make a great addition to anyone’s reading shelf! Lily Harlem is definitely an author to look out for and I can’t wait to see what else she comes up with.




WooHoo! I am thrilled that these books are being so well received by reviewers and I can't wait to unleash Teamwork later in the year, Todd and Raven are just so bad!

Lily x


1 comment:

  1. Congrats hon! These are already on my to be read list ;)

    ReplyDelete