Saturday 16 April 2016

Our Sexy Vacation TOY BOY ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #Saturday7 #MSS137 #cougar #erotic #romance


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week we're chatting sexy vacations so what better than a trip to beautiful Greece to sail around the clear waters? Add in a hunky Toy Boy and what can go wrong...?



Back Cover Information

Getting something unexpected can be a shock, but it can also be a wonderful treat, if you allow yourself to indulge, that is.

Kay is bubbling with excitement. She’s booked a sailing holiday of a lifetime in Greece with a man she’s fallen for hook, line and sinker. They met on the Internet. She’s from Oxford, he’s from Washington State. She’s a business lecturer, he runs his own successful business.

They’re perfect for each other, and she can’t wait to meet him and spend time in and out of his bed, allowing him to seduce her for real and not just with softly spoken words over the telephone.

But when she arrives in the idyllic port of Fiscardo, she’s in for a shock. There’s a reason Sullivan’s photographs were grainy, and it’s not because he’s sporting a potbelly or balding as she’d suspected. It’s because he’s over a decade younger than her and could rival any Greek god in the looks department. What’s more, his sex appeal and lust for her is off the scale.

Should Kay take what she can with her ‘toy boy’ and have some fun in the sun or hop on the first plane back to England? It’s a tricky decision for a woman who believed she couldn’t be surprised by life anymore.


“Close your eyes.”
I did as he’d asked.
“Remember,” he said, “how we used to talk on the telephone?”
“Yes.”
“Imagine now, that you’re home, in bed, your cell propped against your ear. A candle lit in the room, everything silent except for my voice.”
I pictured my room—smart cream curtains, matching bed linen and tasteful walnut furniture. When I put the pink lamp on, the light from it made my room glow golden and cozy .
“We’re talking,” he murmured. “One of those late night talks where we’ve discussed our days, our plans, and I tell you that I’m feeling sexy, that I wish you were there, next to me. That I wish you were there for me to make love to and not halfway around the world and so out of reach.”
His voice, all lazy and sexy, was transporting my emotions to our dirty conversations. “Yes,” I whispered.
“You’d ask me to describe what I’d do, and I’d picture you, all pretty and sweet, lying in bed with me, dressed in black lace, your hair spread out on the pillow and your eyes full of love and lust and desire...for me.”
My belly clenched and my sex pulsed.
“I’d start by kissing you,” he went on. “Your mouth, your neck, the sweet spot where your necklace sat tonight... And while I did that, I’d explore your body, the way you would mine. Tracing contours, adoring every inch, learning which bits makes you gasp and groan. I’d make you squirm for more, find that place between your legs that made you pant and be unable to kiss me back because your entire body would be concentrating on pleasure. Then I’d enter you. You’d hold my cock so tight with your internal muscles that I’d feel like I’d been transported to Heaven. We’d stare down at where we’d joined, knowing it was perfect, that we were perfect.”
“Sullivan...” I opened my eyes and tried to turn.
“No.” He pressed his hands on my shoulders, keeping me still. “I haven’t finished.”


Grab your copy of Toy Boy from Amazon /Amazon UK, Totally Bound, ARe and all other good ebook retailers and fall in love with Greece and Sullivan.








2 comments: