Sunday 17 April 2016

Masturbation Monday - Desk Job #erotic #menage #romance by Lily Harlem


Welcome to another Masturbation Monday! Here's a snippet from my new release DESK JOB.



Back Cover Information

It’s just another PA job, right? Okay, the CEO is hot, and his partner hotter, but that doesn’t mean Stella Wright has to fall for their erotic brand of seduction. Does it? 

Who is she kidding? Stella is only human, she has bills to pay and insecurities about how she looks the same as we all do. So when Andre Bramon asks her to work on more than just dictation she can’t resist. 

Tristan Wainwright is a different matter. Brooding and dark, he barely has time to ask her to do anything. Then when he does finally pause, noticing her, all that pent up energy reaches a boiling point. 

Before long Stella is swept up in a passionate love affair with not one man, but two. She never expected a threesome to be part of her job description, though now…well, perhaps it might prove to be the perfect solution to a whole host of her problems.




“It’s fun when Andre’s here,” he said, pressing close so his chest was against mine. “But I can’t deny I was looking forward to having you to myself for the first time.”
“And what did you have in mind, Mr. Wainwright?” I asked, wriggling my hips as he tugged at my knickers.
“Something I think you’ll enjoy.”
I kicked my underwear away. “I think you should show me instead of just talking about it.”
“So do I.” He maneuvered himself over me, taking his weight on his elbows.
I spread my legs, welcoming him closer and loving the feel of his strong body covering mine.
“Never doubt how beautiful I find you,” he said.
I reached up and cupped his face, stared into his dark eyes. God, he was beautiful too.
“And how much I want you.” He shifted his hips and his cock head sat my entrance.
“Show me,” I whispered.
“Condom.”
“No.” I frowned. “What I meant to say is, I’m on the pill.”
“Are you sure? I mean, everything...”
“It’s fine. All good.”
“Okay.” His jaw tensed, he pushed forward.
I willed myself to relax.
“Fuck, this bit alone makes me want to come.” He let his mouth fall open.
“Not yet.”
“No, definitely not yet.” His eyes sparkled. “I want to feel you coming around my cock first.”
I gasped as he took another inch, stretching me with his wide girth. “Tristan.”
He eased in some more, a gentle ride to full depth.
I released his face and reached downward, gripping his taut buttocks.
“You feel amazing,” he murmured. “Fucking amazing.” He rocked forward, his body catching against my clit.
I groaned and fluttered my eyes shut. What a start to the day.
“Just feel,” he whispered as he pulled out and pushed back in. “Relax and feel how much I adore you, how hard you make me, so fucking hard.”
“Yes...” Oh, and I could feel. He was getting it just right. The speed, the depth, the pressure. An orgasm was already rising. It was just a seed, the thought of one, but it was building into a promise.
I allowed myself to get swept away on sensation and lose myself in everything that was Tristan and how he was making love to me. And that’s what it felt like, making love. Not fucking or having sex for the sake of it, but making love. Two souls connecting. He’d consumed my world, claimed every sense. He was so deep inside of me, buried in my core.
His breathing rate sped up. My heart raced.
The need to claim release was building. A dense climax stacked up in my pelvis and with his cock rubbing my G-spot, his body stimulated my clit to the extreme.
“Oh fuck ... don’t stop,” I said on a gasp.
“I won’t.” His voice was strained. “No way, I won’t ... ah yeah...”
I opened my eyes and stared straight into his. “I’m coming...”
“Me too ... oh ... fuck...” He gritted his teeth though his piercing concentration on my face didn’t waver.
I allowed myself to tumble into orgasm. I clutched his ass cheeks as pleasure ripped through my body. I trembled and shook. My heart seemed to skip a beat and bliss shot to my fingers and toes and the top of my head. “Oh God, more...”
He gave it, not changing the speed and depth he fucked me as he claimed his own orgasm. He came with a strangled cry, then caught my mouth in a hot, passionate kiss.
I clung to him with all of my limbs. Pulled him deeper still. I was hot and tingling, my heart swollen with love for the amazing man in my arms and inside of me.
“That was incredible,” he said against my lips. “Can we spend all day doing this?”
I giggled, a breathless, heady sound. “Suits me.”
He smiled and kissed me again. It was a long, gentle kiss and by the time he broke away, his cock had softened inside of me.
I let my legs flop to the side and ran my hands over his warm back. “I think I might take a bath.”
He raised his eyebrows. “Yeah, you should do that. I don’t think the bath has ever been used.”
“What?”
He chuckled. “I’m a shower type of guy, quicker.”
“And you’re always in a rush.”
“Got it in one. But not today.” He pulled out then stood from the bed. “I’ll go and run it for you. Make sure the damn thing works okay.”
As he walked, naked, to the ensuite, I admired his ass. He had a few red marks on his buttocks, scratches, evidence of the pleasure he’d just given me. I liked those marks, they made me feel territorial, he was mine. Everyone else, hands off.
Mine.


Grab your copy of DESK JOB from Evernight, Amazon /Amazon UK and ARe and if you missed my other menage a trois novel set in London, grab MUSCLING IN  from Evernight, Amazon / Amazon UK and ARe.

Remember, the more the merrier when it comes to London Menage!

Check out the other Masturbation Monday posts - have fun.


1 comment: