Saturday 2 April 2016

Bring It Home for Sexy ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #Saturday7 #MSS135



Welcome to My Sexy Saturday!



This week a snippet from my new release DESK JOB.



“We’re both willing to give this a go if you are, Stella,” Andre said close to my ear.
I turned to him and found my lips a whisper from his. “Kiss me.”
He did, a lovely profound kiss that reminded me of being in his bed, in his arms, of him being inside me.
Tristan slid his hand down my leg to my knee then back up again.
I felt cocooned in their desire for me. Caught up in the crazy fling they were suggesting.
Go for it. Sian’s words were like a mantra in my head.
Yes. I would. Go for it that was. What did I have to lose? Two hot guys who wanted to make me happy and keep me satisfied. It was like all my Christmases and birthdays come at once.
I pulled back from Andre.
He had a slight sheen on his lips and his eyes sparkled
“Yes,” I said.
“Yes, what?” he asked a little hesitantly.
“Yes, let’s give it a go.” I turned to Tristan. “I want you both, I can’t deny it. You’re both sexy and charming and if you can cope with sharing me then I reckon I can get my head around this.”


Grab your copy of Desk Job from Amazon, Amazon UK and Evernight Publishing as well as from all other good ebook retailers. And if you missed Muscling In, my other London Menage novel, grab that too!


1 comment: