Monday 4 November 2013

Sharing Nicely by Victoria Blisse




Two hot, sexy billionaires know what they want and they want her, but will they be happy to share nicely?

Kerry Matthews is used to stress—she runs her own high-end London club called Diamonds, but what she isn’t used to is attention from two very persuasive and powerful men.

Darren Bennett and Greg Stamford are life-long rivals, but call a truce to spend one night with sassy, curvy Kerry. They’re not content to share forever though. They both have a selfish desire to possess her completely.

Darren buys her seductive lingerie, flowers and chocolates, Greg flies her to Paris for a romantic break, cleans her flat and makes her breakfast in bed. Both vying to cement their place in her heart. She needs to decide between them but is dazzled by their persuasive personas and extravagant gifts.

Reader Advisory: This book contains a scene of MFM Ménage and some violence.



Excerpt


“Local legend has it”—Greg turned towards me as we approached the bridge—“that if a couple kiss in a gondola under the Bridge of Sighs at sunset then their love will last forever.” 
I beamed at him, the soft light of sunset bathed us and, as the shadow of the famous bridge covered us, his lips pressed against mine. It felt like magic, the golden sun like fire around us, the shadow of the bridge holding us, the sound of the water and the peace of that moment. I wanted the legend to be true. I’d not even thought about forever with Greg but when he kissed me it became a dream I wanted to achieve. 
He pulled back, stroking his hand gently down my arm and smiling, a little hesitantly, a tad unsure. I reached out a hand and cupped his face, wanting to reassure him to make him feel better. 
“That’s you and me bound forever then,” I said with a lighthearted giggle. “I hope you’re ready for it.” 
He nodded and turned his head to kiss the inside of my hand. 
“I think I can work with that,” he murmured, “you in bondage to me forever.” 
Trust him to twist the romance into something kinky and sexual. Or maybe that was just me, maybe it was what I hoped he meant. I wanted him to tie me down and use me—but maybe not right there, under the nose of a poor working man and half of Venice who’d come out to see the Bridge of Sighs at the most romantic time of the day. 
It was later that night that he showed me the meaning of his kinky words. We’d enjoyed a meal in our room. Greg was hoping to keep a low profile for as long as possible.  
“We were just out on the canal below the Bridge of Sighs where a lot of people saw us, Greg, I’m not sure that’s keeping a low profile.”
“No,” he replied, “you can’t let the possibility of discovery get in the way of good romance. And if a tourist snapped us? Well, it will take time for them to contact the media and get those photos circulated. It’s not like I kissed you in front of a horde of paparazzi.” 
“I’ll give you that,” I conceded, hoping my thoughtless answer wouldn’t leave him in a bad mood all evening. 
“And you’ll give me more.” He didn’t smile. His face was stony lined and I really didn’t know what he would do next. “Go and stand at the bottom of the stairs.” 
I was about to argue, I must admit. I wasn’t going to be commanded about like a naughty child. Greg leaned in and whispered in my ear. 
“I want to have some fun. Play along, please. If you want to stop just shout ‘Diamonds’, okay?” 
I nodded tersely and went to stand just before the first stair that led up to the mezzanine floor. I looked around, unsure of what to do. I felt a little silly stood there, waiting for something to happen. 
“I’ve been looking at this staircase since we arrived, imagining you bent over, holding onto the spindles and waiting for a damn good spanking. Hold onto the rails and bend over, my dream’s about to come true.” 
I gulped and licked my lips. The image now danced in my mind too. I turned round, swung around the last post and readied myself by bending and gripping two rails in front of me. 
“Oh yeah, that’s it,” he moaned. I glanced to the left and saw him walking towards me, his jaw set determinedly. My knees buckled beneath me. I don’t know what the medical diagnosis for it would have been but I guessed it was because all my blood had drained down to the lower parts of my body and left my brain high and dry. 
I gripped the cold, hard beams all the tighter and was grateful to feel his hands on my hips to help hold me up. I was even more grateful to feel him hitch up my skirt and fold it over my back until my rump was revealed, the light lace of my knickers the only thing that protected my modesty.
A rumble of appreciation rolled from his lips and vibrated through his body until I felt it transfer from his hands into me. I melted under his touch. Even when he lifted a hand and let it drop hard onto my arse I tightened up but I didn’t want him to stop. I wanted the delicious pain to continue. He read my mind as his slaps rained down rhythmically. Each impact shook me, pushed arousal through my body and as my buttocks stung, ecstasy blossomed. My nipples peaked and rubbed painfully against my bra, my clit plumped, my pussy moistened until the strip of lace covering me was soaked, the material clung to my lips. 
“So pretty and pink, but this is in the way,” Greg peeled down my knickers, let them drop to the floor in a flutter of freedom. “Oh, much better.”
He stroked my buttocks, the sting revived with his touch. I was torn. I wanted more punishment but I also wanted release. 
He gripped my hips tightly and pressed his crotch against me, his trouser-covered cock nestling between my buttocks. 
I rubbed back against him, desperate for more of him. I bent my legs and straightened them again as I communicated my lust to Greg, desperate for him to give me more but with desire so great words wouldn’t come. 
He stepped back and I heard the clunk of his belt being unfastened and the hiss of the dropped zip. The next time I felt his pressure on me it was from his naked cock probing between my buttocks. He bent his legs and manoeuvred around me, using a hand to press his erection into my wet slit and the other to grip my hip. Once he filled me he held onto me with both hands and thrust hard. 
I braced myself, tried to hold it together when pain and pleasure at each impact mixed and coalesced, taking my breath away. He slammed hard and fast and he came inside me after just a few moments. The deep-seated grunt he made flooded me with second-hand satisfaction. I didn’t have time to think—he pulled out, dragged me up and turned me around in his arms. He pressed my back against the banisters. He sought out my slit with probing fingers and slid up and down to find my clit. We kissed, mouths mashed together between gasps and pants. I was pure, writhing need and when I came, I screamed against his lips and the pleasure ripped from me, intense and immense. 
He held me up, breath tickling my cheek. 
“That was better than I imagined,” Greg whispered. “You’re amazing, Kerry.” 
“So are you,” I sighed. “Now I think I need to lie down, my knees have forgotten what they’re meant to be doing.” 

Book Link: 

Bio: Victoria Blisse is a Mother, Wife, Christian, Manchester United Fan and Award Winning Erotica Authoress. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, and the co-editor of the fabulous Smut Alfresco and Smut in the City and Smut by the Sea Anthologies.
Victoria is also one of the brains behind the fabulous Smut by the Sea Event taking place at Scarborough Library (UK) on the 22nd June 2013. A day dedicated to Erotica with a mini erotic marketplace and lots of Author Readings, Fun Giveaways and Exciting Talks.
She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker (She is TEB's Resident "Naked Chef") and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories.
Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.

You can find often find Victoria procrastinating on Facebook  Twitter   and Pinterest 

To find out more check out her website



No comments:

Post a Comment