Saturday 30 November 2013

Saturday Spankings - I Promise to Surrender #SatSpanks


Hello Saturday Spankings followers. This is a snippet from my new collection Stories for When the Sun Goes Down taken from the seriously sexy spanking story I Promise to Surrender...

This collection also happens to be FREE on Amazon at the moment! So go grab your copy and enjoy some FREE spanking!




He looked so damned sexy, sitting there with his erect cock shiny from my juice. His shoulders all broad and tanned, his chest shadowed from the one dim lamp in the room. But his eyes, they held an almost feral glint.
“Turn over,” he said then tugged on his bottom lip with his teeth. He fisted his cock and lazily worked his hand up to the tip and back down again. “Come on, Cassie, turn over and let me spank your sweet arse.”
I gulped and did as he’d asked. Flattened my cheek on the pillow and was aware of how vulnerable my buttocks were.
“Up, like this.” He scooped his arm beneath my waist and hoisted me onto my hands and knees.
“You ever done this before?” I asked, staring at my breasts, which jostled as Jake moved to the end of the bed.
“No.”
So how the hell will he know how hard to spank me?


10 comments:

  1. I have a feeling he's going to figure it out pretty quickly. Good snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he'll know just what to do. Nice tease and thanks for the heads up about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How hard can it be? Very hard I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great excerpt, but the picture is just unfair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love free spankings! :) Downloaded the story; I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebie! Looking forward to reading the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mutual discovery. Interesting that he's never done it before, but wanted to at that moment. She must have expressed an interest, that or spanking is something he's always wanted to do, and he finally decided to give it a try with her. Nice snippet, downloaded the book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Free. Thanks for the early Christmas gift, Lily!

    ReplyDelete