Monday 12 December 2011

Berets and Bras review!

Erotica For All reviewed my sexy, short story Berets and Bras and gave it an awesome review.



"Berets and Bras is an erotic short story from Lily Harlem. As soon as I read the blurb I knew there would be a good chance I was going to love the story – and I was right. As a uniform aficionado, the words ‘dangerous mercenary’ had my ears pricking up.

I couldn’t think of a better way to sum up the story without giving away a major plot point, so I’ll give you the blurb:

Blood, sweat and hard work has given me everything I want, except that is, the dangerous mercenary I’m in love and lust with. Until, one night, when my secrets are exposed, I discover, in the sweetest possible way that he’s sinfully talented at handling more than just his armed weapon.

I’ve read several of Lily’s books and really enjoy her writing style. She writes the hottest stories, and this was no exception! I thought it was a unique concept, really well written, tense, sensual and with a satisfying ending. So if you like short stories and hot men in uniform, I’d definitely recommend adding Berets and Bras to your to be read list!"



And then, just as I was feeling thrilled that EFA had enjoyed Berets and Bras another review came in. This time from Coffee Time Romance.


"Carol, a.k.a Carl, could never walk away from a challenge. She is beginning to think this mission is one she should have passed up.

Tom is unaware of the deception and is confused as to why he feels drawn to Carl, a man. He must be going insane and then he discovers Carol.

Carol is good at her job and refuses to allow her gender to get in her way. Tom is shocked, happily so, to discover Carol and really wants to get his hands and everything else on her.

Berets and Bras is absolutely a sexy story. The ending is a real surprise and offers the reader something to think about. The excellent writing moves the story along and provides a lot of excitement in a short span of time. Lily Harlem writes an action-packed thrill of a story, enticing the reader in and provides entertainment beyond compare. I highly recommend Berets and Bras to all romance enthusiasts - 5 stars!"



So today is a very happy day for me and I am over the moon that the reviewers enjoyed Carol and Tom's story so much.

Have a great day.

Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment