Monday 22 August 2016

Masturbation Monday


Welcome to Masturbation Monday - this week a super sexy treat from BAD IDEA my new M/M, BDSM biker story...





Back Cover Information

Bad ideas can sometimes be the best!

Roughneck Riders are not an MC club you mess with, least of all their rough and tough gang leader Heavy. But Heavy has a secret that has to be kept, no matter what—his heart belongs to a man. It shouldn’t. He’s supposed to be into women, like the other guys in the club. Junk is just too cute to resist, though. Add in his delectable body, his sweet submission and his willingness to accept Heavy’s sadism, and the couple are a perfect match.

Junk’s a probie, proving his worth to the club and demonstrating his mechanical know-how. He’s lived on the edge for a long time, flitting from one place to the next. But now that he’s settling in as a Roughneck, life is looking up. Not least because he’s in love—soul-eating, cock-thickening obsessive love. He can’t tell anyone about his desire for Heavy, but what he can do is push his lover’s buttons, all day, in full view of everyone, until he’s damned sure the night will bring a whole host of sinful delights and wicked punishments that will leave him marked, bruised and most of all, wholly satisfied.



“This way.” Heavy dragged me to the left and flung open a door.
Anyone else I would have decked for manhandling me this way. I might be a rookie but I was still a Roughneck. I could fight with the best of them and had been locked up a couple of times for brawling with our enemies.
No one pushed me around.
Except for Heavy.
I stumbled as he forced me into a small room that held a bed and a cheap plastic table. It was one of the places the guys liked to use for fucking the chicks that hung around.
I stared at the bed as the door slammed. Were we going to?
Here?
No, far too risky.
I turned to Heavy. He’d leaned against the door and his chest was rising and falling with his hurried breaths, stretching his T-shirt taut.
My dick surged. He was brimming with everything I adored about him—strength, power, passion and danger. I had no way of guessing which way this would go.
“Come here,” he said.
I blew out a breath and flexed and unflexed my fingers, wondering if a right hook was coming my way.
“Now.”
I did as instructed and stepped up to him.
As soon as I was within reach he grabbed my face, his palms tight on my cheeks, and pulled me close. His mouth hit down on mine in a fast, furious kiss. His tongue swept over mine and our teeth clashed.
I groaned as pleasure surged within me. I kissed him back, my heart thudding and my pulse loud in my ears.
We’d never kissed on MC property before. Hadn’t dared. I squeezed into him. Rubbed my groin over his. Our erections pressed together through our clothing. My balls tightened and the zipper on my jeans dug into my shaft.
Suddenly he pushed me away.
“Jesus fucking Christ,” he muttered, wiping the back of his hand over his lips.
I clenched my teeth and refused to wipe the evidence of our kiss from my mouth. It had happened, it was what I’d wanted, but oh, I wanted so much more.
“You don’t know what you’re doing,” he said, his eyebrows pulled so low they made it hard to see his irises.
“I do.”
“So tell me, sub.”
For a moment I relished hearing the word sub. It seemed to bounce around the walls of the small shadowed room and settle in my chest. No matter what else was happening, I was still his sub. He was still my Master and that was all that was important to me.
“Speak,” he said, “before you double the amount of lashings you’re gonna get later.”
“Later?” My heart soared and my cock surged. “What’s happening later?”
“Nothing if you don’t start telling me what you’re up to.”
“I’m not up to anything.”
“Don’t give me that shit. I catch you staring at me like you want my cock in your mouth in the middle of the yard, then you’re late to the meeting, then...” He paused and shook his head. “You’ve got a woman draped all over you and you’re about to go and fuck pussy.”
I kind of shrugged. I couldn’t deny those things, though whether or not I’d have fucked pussy I didn’t know. Perhaps a blow job just to take the edge off my lust for Heavy. I knew I could handle that, I’d done it before. I just shut my eyes and pretended it was my Master sucking my cock.
“What are you up to?” he asked again.
“Nothing. I missed you. It’s been so long.”
He shoved his hand down the front of his leathers and appeared to adjust his dick. “Tell me about it.”
“So what’s happening later?”
“There’s a motel, eight miles south.” He jerked his head to the right.
“I know it, it’s hidden by trees. There was a murder there a few months ago. It’s just reopened.”
“Yeah, that’s the one. Apparently the new owner is an alcoholic. He doesn’t take much notice of who’s coming and going as long as he’s got enough whiskey to get him through the day.”
“Yeah.”
“We can use it once, I reckon, and tonight is as good as any. You tell Griff you’re running an errand in town for me. I want some Panama cigars for after I’ve screwed Rose.”
“Are you going to screw Rose?”
“I might have to, but not tonight.” He shrugged.
I glanced away. I hated that he had to go with women so the Roughneck Riders thought he was on the straight and narrow.
“It means nothing, it’s just shoving it in a wet place to keep the guys off my back.”
“I know.”
“And you get sucked off from time to time.”
“You know about that?” I widened my eyes.
“I know everything that happens in my club.” He held out his hands. “And isn’t that why you do it? So everyone thinks you’re into women?”
“I guess.”
“So what would be the point of it being a secret?”
I said nothing. He’d made sense.
“Tonight...” Heavy’s tone was softer. “That’s what I live for and have for the last two years, Junk. Being with you. But...”
“But what?” There was a but?
“But you’ve really pushed my buttons by stepping out of line today.”
“I’m sorry, Sir.”
He folded his arms, his knuckles pressing against his biceps and causing them to bulge outward. Desire shot over his eyes. I knew he loved it when I called him that.
“Sir,” I said again then dashed my tongue over my bottom lip, picking up the lingering flavor of him. “I didn’t mean to step out of line.”
Oh, but I had. Not initially. I couldn’t help staring at the man I was obsessed with after he’d been away for a week. And something petulant within me had made me late for the meeting. Rose, well, she’d been my bad idea to get Heavy to notice me and judging from what was happening now, I’d well and truly gotten his attention.











SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I. Want. This. Book!! Holy hell. It's like you found every single one of my hot buttons, stirred, added water, and voila! I got SHIVERS reading this excerpt, Lily. Freaking shivers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW thank you for your comment, it's given me shivers! :)

      Lily x

      Delete