Tuesday 30 August 2016

GRAND SLAM - Special Offer!


To celebrate the start of the US Open, GRAND SLAM is on special offer at just $2.99/£1.99 (usual price $3.99). So if you want your very own sexy tennis player to curl up in bed with, make sure you grab your copy of this super steamy read.



Genre
M/F BDSM Erotic Romance

Back Cover Information

California had seduced me with promises of a new life working at Los Carlos Tennis Academy. What I didn’t expect was the dark, brooding number one seed, Travis Connolly, resisting my help. He wasn’t interested in my psychology skills. Instead his attention was drawn to the edgy, sharper corners of my desires, proving that they existed, setting me challenges and driving me crazy to the point of combustion.

I’m the best tennis player in the world—officially—so why would I need a damn woman full of psychobabble to get me on form? Despite my irritation, however, I can’t resist pushing Marie Sherratt’s buttons even though doing that shows her the darkest shades of my lust, the parts of me I buried deep. So I set her a challenge, one she rises to, one that has me rising too, and before long my game relies on her calling the shots, hitting the target and bending to my will. One thing was certain, being not just master of the court, but also of Marie is seriously good for my soul.

Word count: 69,677








REVIEWS

“…an amazing love story for the romantic at heart, with just enough BDSM to interest those who appreciate extra spice in their life. Ms. Harlem and Ms. Felthouse have an amazing talent of balancing the BDSM lifestyle with the romance of love.” 5 out of 5, Coffee Time Romance


“…sexy, emotional and just down right delicious! The plot is what caught my interest in Grand Slam because of the power of the characters being so strong with only sharing a few intense moments I was shocked on how much I felt through the precious moments. Lily Harlem & Lucy Felthouse these ladies know how to pour on the heat.” 5 out of 5, Romances with a Little Kick

“…a hot, torrid affair that will leave the reader tingly and warm. I have to say, I love both Lily Harlem and Lucy Felthouse on their own, but when they team up, man can they write a damn fine book! …this book will leave readers…satisfied. I highly recommend it!” Michelle Graham

“This hot and steamy sports themed book has it all. I enjoyed Grand Slam a lot! …very well written with a lot of attention paid to details – particularly the details of their sexual romps which are scorching hot! Overall, it’s an erotic romance that teases and definitely pleases your literary senses.” 4 out of 5, The Jeep Diva

“The chemistry between Travis and Marie is hot. The sex scenes were sizzling. Overall, this was an interesting story one that should appeal to both vanilla readers and BDSM readers. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.” 4 out of 5, Night Owl Reviews

“…a romantic tale chronicling the love affair between a sports psychologist and a top tennis player… definitely sensual and erotic. That aspect of Grand Slam would more likely resonate with outsiders and newbies than those in the lifestyle.” BDSM Book Reviews

“…as an erotic novel, the sex has to be good. And it is. Lily Harlem and Lucy Felthouse pull out all the stops to create believable sex scenes, both from a visual perspective and an emotional one. Their attention to detail is fantastic, and the result is a novel that will leave you hot and bothered and desperate for more.” Sinful Press

No comments:

Post a Comment