Tuesday 23 August 2016

Important Information for my Readers.




Thank you for reading this special announcement.



Recently, after parting company with a publisher, I've gained the rights back to a number of novels and novellas. As I've never owned the rights to the covers, I'm now in the process of republishing them with new artwork.

However, I feel it important to point out to my wonderful readers that the content of these books remains unchanged, so if you've read them before, it's the same sexy romance stories between the pages.

In the hope to avoid any confusion here are the books that have been given new covers and re-released. Click on the covers for more information and buy links. 










MATTRESS MUSIC is the first in my Rock Starz series, MIRROR MUSIC and MENAGE A MUSIC soon to follow.




I did once again manage to use the gorgeous model Francis Cura on the cover of COLD NIGHTS, HOT BODIES - he's a perfect Shane!






DANGEROUS TO KNOW is pure erotica - my only piece of work that has no romance whatsoever - so don't expect hearts and flowers, it's filthy!















HER DOMINANT BILLIONAIRE is slightly unusual as the new publisher 'did' insist on a new title as well as new cover.

Previously this BDSM novel was titled IN EXPERT HANDS, so please don't repurchase if you've already enjoyed Imogen and Kane's sexy story. Though if you haven't, do grab it, it's had a clean sweep of 5* reviews.





And...drum roll...my super sexy hockey-themed series, HOT ICE, is set to hit the shelves again on 1st October.


What's more, book #1, HIRED, will be FREE and there's a brand new novel RUSSIAN HEAT that comes with a free bonus story called ROOKIE RULES.

There'll be more details in my next newsletter but if you want a sneak preview of the gorgeous new covers, head on over to my website






Of course I have new material set to hit the shelves as well as these re-releases. Look out for my paranormal novella TAKE ME, my BDSM story KINK CLUB, a sci-fi called HER MASTER'S WORLD and also MOBSTER, all due to hit the shelve over the coming months. 






Thank you for your support, any questions, just drop me a line. And do sign up for my September newsletter that has not one but two contests for subscribers to enter.


Stay well and safe.

Lily x 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment