Friday 10 July 2015

Stockholm Surrender - Erotic Romantic Suspense




Back Cover Information

My soul was in turmoil. Ty Winters had not only kidnapped me in Oz, my heartstoppingly gorgeous surfer had also stoked my darkest desires, bringing all my fantasies to the surface.

So Oxford wasn’t going well. Until, that is, he creeped from the shadows—desperate, sexy, dangerous and wanting a piece of me, literally!

He teased me with a taste of his carnal skills, leaving me burning with frustration then forced to stand by as he fought for his beliefs using my lust-addled body as his most powerful weapon.

Oh, my kidnapper knew just how to get what he wanted, giving me just what I needed, while hiding our relationship from the British foreign minister and police. Because sometimes two people are meant to be, even in the most unconventional circumstances and twisted situations. We could fight the world, but we couldn’t fight our passion.




Available as ebook and paperback from Ellora's Cave,  Amazon, Amazon UK and all other good retailers. Be sure to check out the many 5* reviews!







Find me on the web! Feel free to Follow, Friend and Like and check out the other blogs I'm involved in.





No comments:

Post a Comment