Saturday 4 July 2015

Keeping It Sexy ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS99


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday, this week we're talking about the things lovers do for each other. I've picked a few lines from Scored my super sexy sporting novel. Nicky is laid up in bed and not feeling great while her new man leads the England football team to victory. It doesn't mean to say he's forgotten about her though, oh no, her wellbeing, comfort and satisfaction is his priority!



An enormous bunch of flowers appeared at the end of my bed. I presumed a man was holding them, but all I could see was his legs.
“Miss Thomas, where would you like these?”
“Oh, er, just on the dresser would be great.”
“And these?” Another member of hotel staff walked into the room. He held the strings of twelve balloons all different colors and each one reading Get Well Soon.
My head spun. They could only be from one person. Unless of course Reg had gone soft on me. Which I didn’t think was likely.
“There’s more,” said Phil, widening his eyes as two wicker hampers were set down at the side of the bed. I glanced into them. One contained DVDs, books, magazines and a small artist’s watercolor set. The other brimmed with cakes, crisps and chocolate.
“Bloody hell,” Phil said, leaning back against the wall to allow a giant fruit basket to be brought into the room.
“And this, madam, for your comfort.” The first man, who’d brought in the flowers, handed me a box.
I looked inside. It had bandages and tubigrips, packets of painkillers, a Clinique pamper-me-set, manicure box, tampons and a pink fluffy teddy wearing an England top.
“Er, thanks.” I was flabbergasted and sat in silence as the staff left the room.
The door shut and I glanced around. The dull green walls and brown curtains were no longer the main features. A rainbow of colors flooded my senses; the scent of the flowers reminded me of the Donbass. My heart swelled. Lewis had remembered I liked to paint whenever I got the chance. We’d been cuddling in the bath when I’d told him that.


Okay, so I eat, sleep and breathe football and reporting the beautiful game is my dream career. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have time for a major crush on the England captain, Lewis Tate. The bloke is sex on legs, hot with a capital H. Add in his awe-inspiring talent, his brooding good looks and what’s not to lust after? 

So my excitement is sky-high as I set off with the official press team to cover England’s battle for the European Cup. But when a series of unfortunate, or as it turns out fortunate events, attracts Tate’s attention my way, who am I to say no? 

Add in a misogynistic manager, an over-zealous colleague, two blue silk ties and some incredible ball-handling skills and it becomes clear the road to victory, for me, will be an intensely erotic journey. Determined to savor every moment, I hang onto my sanity as best I can while living the fantasy and wondering if it can ever become reality. Because once Lewis Tate has taken me to heaven and back, its clear no one else will ever compare. 


Grab your copy of Scored from Amazon/Amazon UK and be sure to check out all the excellent 5* reviews!





1 comment:

  1. Every girl needs a fluffy teddy wearing an England top

    ReplyDelete