Saturday 25 July 2015

Our Sexy Place ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS102


Hello and welcome to another My Sexy Saturday. This week a few from That Filthy Book which I co-wrote with the awesome Natalie Dae.




Back Cover Information

Many years ago that filthy book imprinted itself in my erotic subconscious. Now it's reared its head and is about to drag me along for the dirtiest ride of my life.

Out of sight, out of mind. Or so I thought, but it turns out an old, dog-eared book with contents so filthy and so depraved that I'd been forced to hide it after reading, has sank deeper into my erotic subconscious than I'd ever imagined. Luckily though, Jacob is up for exploring the new side of me that has risen to the surface after all these years.

In a whirlwind of wanton adventures that push us to the limits of our sexuality, we begin to re-discover what it once was that had us screaming with pleasure and how to accept that nothing will ever be the same again between us.

Reader Advisory: This book contains bondage, BDSM and an element of dubious consent within a consensually acted out rape scenario.



The kamer voyeuristische was oval shaped, the floor black tiled, the walls the same ruby red as the reception. In the middle stood a bench; a black leather, surgical-style bench. It had high, solid stirrups and long steel legs. A tray-like table on wheels waited next to it. But my concentration didn’t linger on the bench I was about to be fucked on. Instead, I stared at the short black curtains circling the walls. Behind each, so the website had said, there was a window—a window that was designed especially for looking into this room, for watching the show.
And tonight it was to be our show, our debut performance. The Karen and Jacob Get- Down-and-Dirty show.
“It certainly seems clean and serviceable,” Jacob said, walking swiftly to the table and laying out our equipment. Some items clinked, metal on metal, as he placed them down.
I glanced at a large round clock on the wall. We had two minutes until the curtains opened and our audience would gawp in. I pulled in a breath, my stomach clenched, and my pelvis seemed to actually hum with anticipation.
“Come here,” Jacob said, holding out his hand. “It’s time to get you ready and get in role.”
I nodded and stepped up to him, melted against the hot, bare flesh of his chest. His kiss was firm and confident, his hands on my back sure and steady. In that moment, with that kiss, I knew everything would be okay. Jacob had it all covered.
We must have kissed for longer than I thought because it was the whirring of the electric motor opening the curtains that got my attention. We pulled apart, and as we did so there was a shift in the dynamics between us.
Jacob peered down at me through the slits in his mask. He placed his hands on my shoulders and urged me to turn.
As I moved I was aware of faces in windows. Round faces, round eyes, dimly lit features strewn with shadows.
A huge glut of excitement swamped me. These people were all here to see us, to watch what we did, how we had sex. They may even be sat there now, wondering what we’d look like when we were at it.
They were interested, they were curious, they were voyeuristic.
And they would soon find out what they wanted to know.




Grab your copy of Karen and Jacob's wild story from AmazonAmazon UKTotally Bound and all other good retailers and be sure to check out all the 5* reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment