Saturday 23 March 2019

Saturday Spankings - DARK WARRIOR #MM #GBLT #erotic #romance #sa


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week a few from my MM erotic romance DARK WARRIOR. As they get to know each other these sexy guys realise they're both into a little spanking play. What could be more fun?






“Do you remember that first time?” Malik asked. “In your room in the village?”
“Yes. I will never forget it.”
Leo closed his eyes as Malik undid the button and zipper on his jeans. The pressure relieved a little on his cock but then surged as Malik slipped them and his boxers to his knees and his erection burst forward. 
Malik gripped Leo’s shaft and swept his tongue over the tip. 
Leo sucked a breath through gritted teeth. Stamina was always in short supply when Malik had hold of him. 
“Step out of these,” Malik ordered, releasing him and slipping off the last of Leo’s clothing. 
Leo lifted his feet one at a time and Malik dragged the material free. 
“That’s it, just right,” Malik said, touching Leo’s hips and forcing him to turn, to face the ottoman. He stayed on his knees, though, head level with Leo’s buttocks. “That first time,” he said, his breath warm on Leo’s flesh, “it was only a few slaps but my handprints even in the shadows I could see them perfectly.” 
“You never told me that.” 
“I’m telling you now.” He leaned forward and kissed Leo’s arse cheek, the one he’d spanked that first time. 
Leo clenched his fists. Malik’s mouth on him always sent a rush of desire racing through his nerves. He hardly knew how he would be able to control himself. 
“I loved it, seeing my handprint all red and hot. It made you mine.”
“I am yours.”
“I know and I am thankful for that every day.” Malik stood and kissed from Leo’s shoulder to the dip of his neck. “Bend over, Leo. Give me your arse, all of it—the skin, your hole, your sweet little hot-spot.” 


RELEASES 1ST APRIL. WILL BE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got another hot one, Lily. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete