Saturday 5 May 2018

Pain Whore! Saturday Spankings KINK #SatSpanks #BDSM #erotic



Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week a new release! And this heroine is not ashamed to admit she's a pain whore, she likes sharp, hard, toe-curling sensations with her orgasms - and lots of both!

KINK is a co-authored short novel written with Natalie Dae,  and is also available on Kindle Unlimited.



Back Cover Information

A kinky girl. A handsome stranger. Will their desires be compatible?

When Isabella catches the eye of handsome fellow commuter on the daily grind into London, she can't help but fantasise about all the dirty things they could do together. The fact that they are strangers only adds to her dirty desires and wicked wantonness. How amazing would it be to have such a man bend her to his will and take her to the dizzy heights of ecstasy she longs to go?

Fortunately for her, things soon heat up between them and before she knows it his dominant layers are revealed and he shows her a way to combine the perfect slice of agony with the most dazzling of encounters that has her muffling her screams for more, more, more. My God, it's just the way she likes it-- were they meant to travel this journey together?

Every good thing must end, however, but will there be a second round? Or is Gabriel nothing more but a ship who crosses her path for a one-time experience? Isabella's not sure. She's in it for the fun, but is he?



He unwound himself from me then reached for his jacket. “This,” he said, “requires very little room and is the perfect portable plaything.”
From the inside lining, by the breast pocket, he pulled out a long, thin piece of what appeared to be metal, just over ten inches, I would guess. It had a neat black handle on one end and reminded me of a super-thin knitting needle.
I folded my arms. It looked pretty innocent, and my brief bubble of excitement at the mention of a plaything popped. How could that give any kind of deep stimulation?
He held it up, and with a cocky twist of his mouth showed me just how bendy it was—it could almost flex to ninety degrees.
“Unbreakable,” he said. “And easy to carry around in the lining of a jacket.”
“What is it?” I asked, feeling considerably more intrigued now that I’d seen its supple qualities.
“It’s a misery stick, although I think that gives the little blighter a bad reputation, because actually it can give immense pleasure.”
Misery stick? Okay, add nervous onto intrigue. Toys in our world didn’t get names like that for nothing.
“You really haven’t seen one before?” he asked, licking his lips and letting his gaze drop down my body.
I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes and already flicking that stick all over my lily-white flesh, streaking me with the red lines it would no doubt leave—if indeed that was what he planned on doing with it.
“Yes, it does mark. Quite heavily if a Dom isn’t careful.”
It was as though he’d read my thoughts.
“So what do you say, Isabella?”
I swallowed. My panties were getting damp. The need for an orgasm, an orgasm and pain, was like a sudden yearning to breathe when swimming under water. It was becoming the only thing I could focus on.
“I say yes,” I said, quickly unzipping my skirt at the side and letting it fall to the floor.
“Excellent decision.” He flared his nostrils slightly and gritted his teeth. “Excellent decision and excellent choice of flesh for me to play with, too.”




2 comments:

  1. A 'misery stick' excellent name. Wonder what she'll call it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that sounds like a really wicked toy. Glad she's up for it. Not sure if I would be. Great snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete