Wednesday 2 May 2018

Mid Week Tease - THE VIKING'S CAPTIVE





Welcome to Mid Week Tease - this week a few from my new release THE VIKING'S CAPTIVE - read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.




Back Cover Information

After her village is raided by Vikings and she is carried off and taken as a slave by one of the marauding Norseman, twenty-one-year-old Duna learns the hard way that her best attempts at defiance will merely earn her a painful, humiliating spanking. More shameful still is the inspection of her naked, helplessly aroused body which follows the strict chastisement.

Though he does not hesitate to punish his new slave's bottom both inside and out when her behaviour warrants it, Halvor cannot deny the effect Duna's innocence and beauty have on him, and before long he has decided to make her his wife and claim her virgin body properly. But when a man from her village tracks her down, will Duna choose to stay by Halvor's side?

 *********

“You’re a brute,” she said, venom in her tone. “And I’m sure your punishments would be wholly evil.”
Halvor didn’t especially enjoy being called a brute; at least not in his own home. “That’s for me to know and you to find out.” He paused. “Now you will obey me, in all matters, starting with calling me Master.” He held her chin tighter. “Do it... now.”
She gritted her teeth and glared at him. “Master.”
“See, that wasn’t so hard.” He lowered his face to hers. “I have no wish to punish you, but mark me, I will, my little Celt.”
She tried to turn her head, but he kept her secure. She needed to know the position she’d found herself in, and that there was no point in fighting it, or him.
“As your master, you are mine, in every sense of the word. I have never sought a slave before, but I can assure you I will be fair. If you work hard, do not give me cause to worry or chase you up on your duties, you will always have food, shelter, and my protection.”
“I can look after myself.”
He raised his eyebrows.
“I can, Master.”
She’d hissed the last word. It was worthy of a few swift spanks. But he’d let that go... for now. “That is of no consequence, and besides you are ill equipped to keep yourself safe from the wolves, boars, and marauders who frequent these hills.”
She swallowed and uncertainty flared in her eyes.
“So you see,” he said. “You need me.”




5 comments: