Saturday 25 February 2017

My Sexy Saturday - freebie

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday, this weekend I have a FREEBIE for you!



That's right, grab your copy of sexy Formula One novel from Amazon and let Dean Cudditch sweep you off your feet in this 5* novel.


She smiled against his lips, untangled herself from his arms, and spun around. She reached for the shower gel and a flannel and passed them over her shoulder to him. 
“You offered your services.”
“Happy to oblige.”
Smiling, she studied the tiles on the wall. They were cream with bronze-colored flecks in them.
The scent of vanilla swirled within the steam. He rubbed the flannel over her shoulders, left to right, his touch tender and caring.
She sighed and relaxed into the moment. It was lovely to be cared for.
“Last night was amazing,” he said quietly against her ear.
“I know.”
“You were amazing.”
“Not so bad yourself.”
“And this morning.” He paused and kissed her temple. “Nicest way I’ve ever been woken up.”
She giggled. “I’m glad you approved.”
He slid the flannel down her back and rubbed it over the hollow of her spine. “I feel I should return the favor.”
“I wouldn’t complain.”
He kissed her shoulder then headed lower, following the path the flannel had just traveled.
She shut her eyes, loving the sensation of his stubble scratching her skin. His lips traced the shape of her spine then over her buttocks. The flannel had gone, and he was exploring the shape of her hips with his hands.
“Turn around,” he said, twisting her as he spoke. “Like this.”
As she spun to face him, he backed her up against the cool wall.
His face was level with her pussy, the water bouncing off his broad shoulders.
“Dean…?”




3 comments: