Wednesday 28 October 2015

Muscling In

My new menage a trois release Muscling In is romping up the Amazon Best Sellers charts!



Back Cover Information

My husband has a secret. Desires he’s kept locked away in a deep, dark place. 

Determined to pry details of this forbidden longing, I had no idea how much this new side of him would turn me on. So when I met the object of his lust I couldn’t let it rest. 

Edward Mooreland was a force to be reckoned with, a man who fought for his country and what he wanted. But did he want me and my husband? Would I ever experience his passion let loose or would I remain on the sidelines, watching, waiting, hoping? 

One thing I knew, I wasn’t the type of girl to give in without a fight. I wanted to be part of the action too. More than part of it, I wanted to be in the goddamn middle of it with bells, whistles and fireworks when it all exploded. Yes…I wanted it all. 




Grab your copy from Amazon, Amazon UK, Evernight Publishing, ARe

No comments:

Post a Comment