Saturday 12 April 2014

The Novice is FREE


That's right, to introduce you to Victor and Zara's dark world of BDSM, The Novice, Book #1 in the Sexy as Hell Trilogy is FREE for a few days only!

Blurb

London – one meeting, one month of lessons and a landslide of new desires. 

My journey to hell started with a decaff coffee. Nothing more than a grey mug full of dull-brown liquid devoid of its most useful ingredient. 

One sip, one smile, one touch of her hand and it was soon clear my life wasn’t destined to stay dull. Oh, no, suddenly I had a month of bedroom education planned by a sultry vixen who intended to broaden my horizons beyond my usual peach-pink palette. 

She wanted to take me to deep purples and navy blues and the pitch blackness that was pure sin. And on the other side of that blackness was a place that might look like Hell, with debauchery and wantonness, people playing devil’s advocate, luring innocents into the hotter, steamier corners of the world. 

Her world. 

Oh, yes, she promised each night to take me there and paint me an orange-and-red picture that would come alive, flickering like flames, enticing me, holding me spellbound and eager to learn more. To touch, explore, drown in coming. 

And drown I would. I was no match for her tricks and taunts. My only chance of survival was to show her that I wasn't vanilla. I had a rainbow of mastery up my sleeve, too, and if she just opened her eyes, she might be dazzled enough to stay—stay and take ‘my’ lessons. If she didn’t kill me first, that was, with pleasure. 


If you enjoy Victor and Zara's story the cheapest way to enjoy the rest of the Sexy as Hell Trilogy AND get the three bonus spin-off stories is to purchase the Sexy as Hell Box Set on Amazon/Amazon UK

Also, if you do take advantage of the free book a Facebook LIKE would be appreciated and if you enjoy it a review would be awesome!

Lily x





2 comments:

  1. I pinned this and let people know that it's a great bargain at only $0.67 a book. Then I bought my own copy :)

    ReplyDelete