Thursday 6 September 2012

FREE Menage Novel

Yes, you read that right!! Natalie Dae and I have a new novel out, Good Cop, Bad Cop, and we are giving it away for FREE between 6th and 10th of September 2012.


Blurb


Fame and fortune is a blessing that, for me, has changed its taste from sumptuously sweet to murderously bitter. Leaving me no choice but to look over my shoulder at every turn and question the scruples of even my most faithful friends.

I would give up all the glowing adoration from my fans in a heartbeat in exchange for not running for my life. But fate doesn’t deal cards that way, and instead I find myself far out at sea and being bounced between two hot cops—one so chilly just his glance gives me frostbite, and the other showing a kindness that barely covers his own demons.

So with nowhere else to turn, quite literally, I have to trust two men I hardly know with my life and cope without the luxuries my status usually affords me. But it’s not long before I discover when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Turns out these cops are not only the wrong guys to mess with, they also have partnership skills above and beyond the requirements of their day job. And for once, while just being me without the frills, I get to discover that they are as sinfully bad as they are dreamily good in every department, and it seems, I am the one they want cuffed and controlled at the same time as they are protecting and serving.

BUY LINKS



What are you waiting for? Go grab a copy, read, enjoy, review, tell all your friends and then check out our other co-author books...





COMING SOON...



BREAKING NEWS

GOOD COP, BAD COP HAS JUST HIT THE #1 SPOT ON AMAZON.COM FOR BEST SELLERS IN ROMANCE.


I JUST HOPE PEOPLE REALISE THEY ARE GETTING A GOOD DOSE OF SPICE WITH THIS MENAGE LOVE STORY!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lily - I just went and picked up the free copy...looking forward to reading your work. I noticed there are no 'tags' to tag on the Amazon site. Initial tags come best from the author...as they know the exact genre and theme of the book. Thought I'd give you a heads up:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay Dee, thanks for dropping by and for grabbing yourself a copy of Good Cop, Bad Cop. I hope you enjoy it!

      Unfortunately, being in the UK, I can't tag on Amazon.com - they just won't let me :-( So if you, or anyone else, can help me out with that, it would be very much appreciated.

      Lily x

      Delete