Saturday 24 October 2020

Saturday Spankings - MASTER OF HER WORLD #bdsm #scifi #erotica #spanking #romance #ku

 


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! Here's a teasing snippet from MASTER OF HER WORLD.


Grabbing the food, she shoved it into her mouth. She munched and swallowed, crumbs fell onto the table. She was so hungry she couldn’t help herself, couldn’t stop. Without feeling guilty she rammed in his wasted meal. The tutors had informed the women this was how they’d eat. Leftovers, scraps, what their masters didn’t need.
“What the…?”
She froze.
Gast was in the doorway, his eyes wide and his mouth slack.
She gasped and flicked food from her chest, frustrated when a chunk stuck to a drip of sweet water. She then fled to the corner.
He was furious. She’d seen it in his eyes.
But why? That food had been for her. It was what slaves ate. They had to have some sustenance.
“I hadn’t told you to feed,” he said, his voice a low rumble.
He was right. Her heart sank. She hadn’t been given permission to take his leftovers. The tutor’s voice sang in her ears, telling the women they must always wait. If they didn’t there’d be a price to pay.
“I’m sorry, Sir. I forgot, I was so hungry. I’m still learning.”
“It seems you have a lot to be sorry for and a lot to learn.”
“Yes, and I am sorry. And I will learn.” A tremble started in her belly and traveled outward, spreading to her arms and legs. She hoped she wouldn’t vomit the food back up and spread it on the floor.
He was silent.
Suddenly his hands were on her. Slipping over her hot flesh, sliding around her waist and up and over her breasts.
She held her breath, enjoying his exploration of her curves, even though she knew she had no right to. She was his slave to touch as he pleased.
The heat of his body warmed her back and his breaths blew gently on her hair as he tweaked her nipples, pulling them to hard points and rolling them between his big fingers and thumbs.
His touch swept around to the small of her back and then over her skirt, he rubbed her buttocks.
She winced; they were still sore. The pressure hurt.
“I should spank you for your disobedience,” he said, his voice a low growl by her ear.
“Yes, Sir.” Oh, please, no. Not on top of what she’d already taken. She didn’t think she’d be able to take it. Maybe she’d even beg to go back to her doomed planet.
“I should take the cane or the whip to you. That’s what an enforcer would insist. You must learn your place, slave.”
“It’s your choice, Sir, but I promise I will learn my place.” She closed her eyes as he continued to stroke her buttocks.
A quiver attacked her belly. It was nowhere near medication time but she was a little breathless.
“But not today,” he said, his lips moving against the shell of her ear.
“Thank you, Sir. As you wish, Sir.”
“Consider last night’s flogging as punishment for not waiting to be told to eat.”
“Thank you, Sir. You’re very kind.”
He huffed. “I don’t know about that.” He gave both of her buttocks a squeeze.
She cried out, then bit on her bottom lip.
“But I am fair,” he said.
“Yes, Sir. I’m very lucky to be here with you.”
He stepped away. “I have work to do. At the front of the dome. While I’m busy I expect you to be busy also. You will sweep each room, removing all traces of dust. The eating room and sanitation area need sterilizing and the beds shaken to remove rock dust.” He paused. “I trust the training center taught you how to perform these duties.”
“Of course, Sir. And I’ll get straight to them.”
“You will. Once you’ve finished eating.”
“Yes, Sir.” A sense of relief washed through her. She counted her lucky stars. She was allowed to finish the food and she wasn’t going to be flogged or caned.
She really didn’t deserve such a kind master. Her behavior was off course and she needed to try better.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fascinating scene. I'll have to check this one out. I don't envy her, but I'm pleased he won't let her starve. Great snippet, Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! I want to know what happened before and what will happen next. I guess that makes it a good snippet.

    ReplyDelete