Saturday 7 September 2019

Saturday Spankings SWAT #hot #kinky #cops for YOU! #reverseharem #kindleunlimited



Welcome to Saturday Spankings, this week a few from SWAT a hot cop reverse harem short novel that's just hit the shelves as a single title (it was in the DUTY BOUND anthology which is no longer available.)



ABOUT

Within every large police force there's a group of men and women with elite training, equipment, and skills who get the calls no one else can handle. I’m one of them.

Being a member of SWAT fifty-five is all I’ve ever wanted. Getting here has demanded intense focus, incredible dedication and a talent for firearm handling. And now...now I'm in charge of four men, all with similar skills, strength and passion, and that takes a special kind of woman to keep them in line—am I the one for the job?

SNIPPET

He’d taken me to a private booth and drawn the curtain across so we couldn’t be seen. Then, once I was naked, he’d stood me beneath a bar and raised my arms.
“Hold it tight,” he said against my forehead. “You’ll be punished if you release it before I tell you to.”
“Yes… Master.”
“Good girl.”
I was rewarded for my rare use of the word Master by a lovely, deep kiss. His tongue swept over mine and his lips were firm.
When he pulled back he tugged a lever to his right. The small bar I was holding raised.
“Don’t let go,” he ordered.
“Fuck,” I muttered as my arms stretched, then my torso. I had to go up on my toes to hold on. I wasn’t sure how long I’d be able to maintain the grip.
“So fucking beautiful,” he murmured, tracing the shape of my arms, my outer breasts, waist and hips. “How do you feel?” He slid back up again.
“Stretched, Master.”
“I’m sure we can make you feel a few other things too.”
He stepped away and I swung a little struggling to stay so elongated. But I would. I was determined to. My nipples were tight peaks and my pussy already damp in anticipation of what Jonathan had planned.
He hadn’t taken off a stitch of clothing yet.
In the corner of the room was a black leather bench complete with stirrups. I’d seen that kind of thing in a medical setting before, but not here.
Jonathan was at a cupboard. His back was rod straight beneath his crisp white shirt and his head stooped.
When he turned with something in his hand, I knew what it would be.
A flogger.


ALSO ON KINDLE UNLIMITED



2 comments:

  1. That's intense. Floggers can be sensual tools, so I guess his punishment vs. reward is all in his stroke. Great snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete