Tuesday 17 September 2019

Pre-Order Available - THE UNWHOLESOME ADVENTURES OF HARITA #newcover #newtoKU

I'm excited to announce that my Bollywood erotic romance, THE UNWHOLESOME ADVENTURES OF HARITA has had a makeover and is coming soon to Kindle Unlimited. If you're not a subscriber you can pre-order it now and have it delivered to your Kindle on the 19th of September!

ABOUT

Writing Harita’s sexy fictional adventures is my closely guarded secret, but when her antics become a reality in my bedroom, can I handle my new husband and his fondness for dominant, copycat role-play?



No one knows it is I, Kamini Singh who writes The Unwholesome Adventures of Harita.

The weekly column in Ichchha Magazine has been my secret for many years and penning Harita’s wild sexual experiences has been a wonderful release for my frustrated emotions as I’ve waited for my parents to find me a suitable husband.
Now they have – the delectable Damon, and I can barely contain my excitement as our wedding, and wedding night, approaches. Handing myself over to him body and soul is going to be such a treat.

So imagine my delighted surprise when my new husband asks for even more than I ever dared hope? And imagine my shock when I realised that Damon had secrets of his own which could please me, satisfy me, and take me on erotic journeys which got more and more daring with each adventure Harita enjoyed.







No comments:

Post a Comment