Wednesday 21 June 2017

Mid Week Tease - ACCELERATED PASSION


Weclome to another MID WEEK TEASE. This Wednesday I'm offering a snippet from ACCELERATED PASSION which just happens to be on sale at 99c/99p (usual price $3.99, also available to read for FREE on KU). It's a fast paced, high-adrenaline novel about a hot Formula One driver who likes to live on the edge, and a sexy female mechanic whose skills hit the spot for him, big time!




He was sitting on the side of the bed. Still dressed, arms locked behind himself. He was breathing deep, his stomach shifting beneath his T-shirt. 
“I’m sorry,” she said
He shifted his ass slightly, as though uncomfortable. “No need to apologize.”
“There is.” She nodded at his groin. “I’m not usually such a tease.”
“You’re not a tease. I read it wrong.” He sat forward and winced. “My fault entirely.”
Frankie shut the door.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“I want something.” She stepped closer until she stood right before him, shoulders back, chin tilted.
“What do you want?”
“You.” She released the belt of her robe, slid it down her back and arms then let the material pool on the floor at her feet. Her breaths were shallow, her breasts shifting as she stood utterly naked before him.
“Fuck,” he muttered. “Are you staying this time?”
“If you want me to.”
“Do you even need to ask?” He looked up at her, his eyes flashing. “Come here.” He wrapped his arms around her, cupping her ass cheeks with his hands.
“Dean,” she said, holding his head as he nuzzled against her stomach.
“Only if you’re sure,” he said.
“Yes. I’m sure.” She cupped his chin and urged him to look up at her. “I want to find out just how good you can make it for me.”
He grinned, a triumphant smile that showed all of his teeth. “Prepare to need peeling from the ceiling.”


Back cover information

When speed and seduction combine, sparks are sure to fly.

Some girls enjoy makeup, low-cut dresses, and bedding famous men. Not me. I’m happiest in my oily overalls, with my hands in an engine, chatting with the guys on my team about aerodynamics and wing position.

So when infamous Formula One champion, Dean Cudditch, comes into my life, I’m content to leave him to his lothario ways. Dean seems on top of the world when draped with adoring female fans, and I refuse to be another of the champ’s conquests.

However, as I get to know the real Dean Cudditch, I begin to see a softer side to him that makes him all the sexier. My resolve crumbles when he admits that it’s my mechanical mind and engineering know-how that turn him on. Before I know it, I’m racing down the fast lane of seduction, passion, and lust. One thing is for sure: when Dean is behind the wheel, it’s going to be one hot ride.


Reader Reviews


"This is just as the name suggests - fast-paced, action packed and hot as hell!"

"I really, really, really loved this book - and if I were able to I would give Accelerated Passion more than the 5 stars available."

"Wow. Totally drawn in with this book. Couldn't and didn't put it down and kept me gripped. The storyline is absolutely fantastic and the romance just sweeps you off your feet and sighing with longing."



6 comments: