Saturday 21 March 2015

Our Sexy Tomorrow ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS84


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday! This week the theme is Our Sexy Tomorrow which fits in perfectly with my new release Breathe You In which is a story about hope and the future and rebuilding life after tragedy.


I’d taken my wedding ring off because new Katie had arrived. New Katie was moving forward, falling in love, making new friends—planning a future that held endless possibilities. It had been scary to shake my grief, I realized that now. Grief had been a heavy blanket I’d worn like a shield. It could keep people out.
But I’d let Ruben in, welcomed him with open arms. Let him see my wounds and scars. Not as visible as his, but still as deep.
“Don’t ever try and find me again,” I said to the ring, repeating his words. “How can the man I love be alive and me not be with him?” I shook my head at this novel concept, this whole new, imaginative way to have my world torn in two, my heart broken.
Through the center of the ring I saw the mirror. I could just make out two handprints— mine, my sweaty palms had left a smudge. I could hear our gasps and moans, the power of my orgasm. Hell, my pussy still felt inflamed.
Suddenly it was as if the walls were looming down on me, oppressive and suffocating.
I had to get out of there.



Blurb

Soul-aching desire was only the first layer of emotion around a secret I had to keep for all of time.

If the road to heaven starts in hell, then I was ready to start climbing my way out and Ruben Strong was the man to accompany me. With his devastating good looks, seductively sexy charm and lust for adrenaline, he was sure to make it a sensual and erotic experience as well as one to re-awake the passionate, throw-caution-to-the-wind woman I’d once been.

I’d given Ruben something, though, without him realizing, and that gift had come from the man I’d loved before. But I couldn’t tell Ruben. I had to keep that a tight secret even on the nights our naked bodies wound together, sought out pleasure and hit the dizzy heights of ecstasy—because Ruben had my husband’s heart, literally, and that heart was still in love with me, so it seemed, and now I was in love with Ruben.

Emotions tangled with bliss and fears were locked away as I surrendered to the touch of Ruben’s hands, the taste of his skin and the sounds of his pleasure. I couldn’t deny that Ruben had brought me back to life the same way I had him, and there was no way I was giving up that feeling, not for anyone.

Publisher's Note: This book was previously self-published. It has been expanded, revised and re-edited for release with Totally Bound Publishing. 



Reader Reviews

"A beautiful, touching story that will stay with me always."

"If ever a book should be made into a film it's this one."

"A brilliant concept for a story."

"It grips you from the beginning, as all of Lily's books do."

"Simply breathtaking."

"I absolutely LOVED reading this."

"I just loved this serendipitous story of loss and love."

"I eagerly zipped reading through this book, and you'll want to as well!"

"Breathe You In features a marvelous, dynamic and refreshingly unique hero."




1 comment: