Friday 17 October 2014

Escape to the Country


Escape to the Country was one of the first novellas I had published and I still love it. It's really dirty but also deliciously romantic!

Check out this excerpt, and if it tickles your fancy you can buy it from Totally Bound, Amazon/Amazon UK and all other other good ebook retailers.

18+ Excerpt

Jane sat next to me during dinner, and a few times, her knee pressed against mine. I didn’t move—I kept it there. I liked us being physically connected, even if it was accidental. Smelling her exotically spiced perfume, listening to the way she formed her vowels and feeling her body heat radiating onto my bare arm had me squirming with a need Tim had been unable to fulfil.
As the meal came to an end and people wandered off to the bathroom and went to replenish drinks, Jane leant her head to mine. I wondered if she was going to mention Tim and I fucking in the pool and braced myself to apologise.
“Can you help me with dessert, Annie?” Her silken voice glided down my neck on a burning hot breath. “It's Eaton Mess—the ice cream needs scooping and the strawberries need washing.”
“Sure.” I smiled, standing and gathering up plates. “No problem.”
I wandered into the kitchen with the stack of plates nestled against my white vest. “Oh, bloody hell,” I muttered as I piled them next to the sink. A line of red sauce had bled from the plates to my top. “Do you mind if I go and change?” I said, turning to Jane.
“Go ahead.” She smiled. “It’ll take a few minutes for the ice cream to soften anyway.
I wandered up the narrow staircase and into the bedroom Tim and I were sharing. It was a cute room with sloping ceilings and a small wardrobe built into the far wall. Everything was floral—the carpet, the wallpaper, the bedding. A total overload of flowers of every different size, shape and colour, but somehow, it worked, and I was looking forward to sleeping on the cast iron bed and waking up to the sound of birds.
I changed my top to a small green vest which hugged my breasts tighter than the other one, but still went with my white gypsy skirt. I re-glossed my lips, added a squirt of perfume and ran a brush through my curls.
Heading onto the landing, I noticed the room at the end of the corridor was still in darkness. The door was pushed up, nearly but not quite shut. I was about to turn away when I heard a long low groan my curiosity simply couldn’t ignore. It was a deep belly noise, like an uncontrolled spasm from a vibrating chest.
I stepped silently up to the door. Flicked my head across the gap and tried not to think how mortified I’d be if anyone caught me nosing in darkened rooms.
My eyes widened as my head filled with the scene looming out of the dimness.
Matt stood with his back pressed against the far wall, his jeans heaped around his ankles, head tipped towards the ceiling and eyes screwed tight shut. Kneeling before him was Carl. I couldn’t see his face, but I knew it was him. I knew it was Carl, and I knew what he was doing to Matt.
Matt’s hands were locked over Carl’s ears, moving his head backwards and forwards in time with the frantic thrusts of his hips. “Shit, yes, that’s it,” he hissed. “Get fucking ready for it.”
Carl’s giving Matt a blow job. That phrase ran through my head twenty times a second for the next two seconds. I really hadn’t seen that coming. Carl’s giving Matt a blow job. Carl’s giving Matt a blow job.
Matt’s head levelled and his shoulders hunched forward. His lips pulled back in an animal like snarl and he froze with his hips pushed deep against Carl’s face.
Quickly, I stepped away. After he’d finished coming down Carl’s throat, Matt would open his eyes and see me watching from the doorway. I didn’t know which one of us would be the most mortified—me probably.
I turned and came face to face with Jane.
“Hi, Annie,” she said quietly. “I came to see if you needed to borrow a top.”
“I...I... No, I’m fine, thanks.” I struggled to drag in a breath.
Her gaze slipped to my chest. My breasts were heaving like mounds of jelly and the wobbling flesh threatened to spill over its containment. “I like that top better than the other one,” she said, her eyes not moving from where they’d settled.
“I...just... Shall we go and sort out dessert?” I was keen to get her away from the image of her husband getting a blow job from another man.
“No, I think we’ll stay up here.” She lifted a stray curl from my breast and held it between her thumb and index finger. “I like it up here, just you and me.”





1 comment: