Saturday 13 October 2012

New Release - The Glass Knot

Now available for Amazon Kindle, The Glass Knot, a steamy menage novel with hot man love and every combination of two guys and a girl you can think of!



Blurb

What’s a girl to do when the guy she falls for is married to another man?

This is exactly what happened to me. Seeing Josh Kendal stroll out of the Mediterranean Sea wearing tight navy swim trunks and looking like a hot new James Bond was a truly delicious moment. Catching sight of his wedding ring was like a kick in the shin and meeting his gorgeous husband, phew, that was enough to make any girl groan at the cruel joke God was playing on her.

But all was not as it seemed, and when Josh needed a woman to sort out a ‘delicate predicament’ I was the one for the job – heck, what did I have to lose? Certainly not as much as him, literally.

Trouble is, emotions always get tangled, loyalties can’t help but be divided and with a night of memories so hot they'd have the devil sweating, there was only one thing for it—it was time to get honest, fight for what I wanted despite society’s constraints and open my heart to the people it needed most.

Excerpt

After slipping my keycard into room eighty-four, we wandered in. The maid had visited and turned back the covers on the king-size bed. A lone chocolate sat on the pillow and light from a standing lamp, by a bucket armchair, bathed the room in a warm buttery glow.
The curtains were shut against the sights and sounds of Marbella. The room was so silent and still, I was sure Josh would be able to hear the pounding in my chest.
I set my small clutch purse on the dresser and toed off my sandals.
“Nice room,” he said, glancing around and twisting his hands together.
“Thanks.”
He looked at his feet, then at the lamp, then at the blank TV screen. His face had paled, and he was gnawing at the inside of his cheek. It was then it struck me.
Josh is nervous.
And, of course, why wouldn’t he be? The guy was a virgin. He’d never been with a woman, and despite the fact he was drop-dead gorgeous and did the deed with Nick, he was nervous—nervous of having sex with me, a woman, for the first time.
Suddenly I felt a whole lot better. My abstinence worries were nothing compared to what he was going through. I was the one who had done this before, countless times, and on occasions, with amazing success.
“Hey,” I said, moving closer. “I’m not going to bite you.”
His gaze captured mine. “I know. Well, I don’t know, actually, but I hope you won’t.”
Touching my finger against the top button of his shirt, I breathed in his lovely scent. It was stronger in my room, as if his nervousness and the four walls had intensified it. “I want this to be special for you, for me, for us both,” I whispered.
He swallowed and nodded.
“Would you like me to take off your clothes?” I asked.
“No, not yet, but will you take off yours?” He poked out his tongue and licked his lips.
“There’s not much to take off.” I backed away and gave my best seductive smile. “Just this little, hardly worth wearing dress.” As I spoke I undid the side zip and let the linen fall over my hips and down to my ankles.
His eyes followed the movement of the material, then, as it bunched on the floor, he trailed his gaze back up my body.
I tilted my hips, jauntily, and was pleased to note there was still a notable strain going on in his jeans. “And of course I need to get rid of this silky underwear.”
He rubbed his hand over his forehead, his eyes darted between my bra and my panties.
“Josh, would you like me to take off my underwear?”
He nodded, quickly, three sharp up-and-down twitches of his head.
I smiled, pleased that I still had him and he hadn’t decided to back out. Because at this point, no amount of Rocky power would make up for him leaving before the main event.
Reaching behind myself, I unfastened the hook on my strapless bra. It was white, like my panties, and had two small cream roses in the center. It was one of my favorite underwear sets.
As the material fell away from my breasts his gaze burned into my chest. His eyes were unblinking, his breaths short and shallow.
I tossed the bra aside and tweaked my already taut nipples. I liked my nipples, they were pale and small, cute I had been told, and they were really sensitive, incredibly responsive to any kind of stimulation.
“I’ve seen plenty of women’s tits on the beach this week,” he said breathily. “But none as beautiful as yours, Laura. None that I could simply stare at all night.”
“I hope you’ll do more than stare.” I could hardly keep the lust from my voice. “I’d like to feel your lips, your tongue, the stubble on your chin scratching over them.”
He swallowed and shifted from one foot to the other. “Okay.”
“But first things first,” I said, hooking my thumbs beneath the elastic of my panties. “You said you wanted me to take off my clothes. I haven’t quite done that yet.” Very slowly I began to roll the scrap of silk and lace down. Inch by inch revealing my thin landing strip of pale brown pubic hair, and praying that the damp gusset wouldn’t be too obvious as it slid down my legs.
He stared at the juncture of my thighs as I kicked my pile of clothes away then stood totally naked before him.
“Josh,” I whispered.
“You’re exquisite,” he said softly. “And so neat.”
“You mean compared to a man?”
He nodded, still staring at my pussy. “Yes, compared to Nick, compared to me, no dangly bits, just softness and curves in all the right places.”
I suppressed a giggle. “I’m glad you think so.”
His gaze met mine. The sexual tension fizzing between us straightened my mouth and beat down my mirth.
“Oh, I more than think so. Laura, please, I want to touch you.”
“And I want to touch you, so take off your clothes too, Josh.”
Briskly, he removed his shoes and socks, shucked down his jeans and began to unbutton his shirt. It hung down over his boxers, hiding the outline of his cock. “I don’t normally wear underwear,” he said. “It just gets in the way.”
“Lucky Nick,” I said. Impatience trickled through me as Josh fumbled with his shirt buttons, so I walked over, reached out, and with thankfully steady hands, undid his shirt.
“There we go,” I said, gently pushing it over his wide, smooth shoulders. It slid down his arms and onto the floor with a quiet whoosh.
He blew out a long, low breath that breezed over my breasts, tightening my nipples farther.
“Laura,” he murmured. “Are you sure?”
“Oh, yes.” I was feasting on the sight of his golden chest. A small collection of blond hairs sat in the center of his sternum, and his nipples, like mine, were small and pale. “I want you to touch me, explore my body, and discover what it’s like to be with a woman. I want you to learn how to make a woman come.”
“But—?”
“There’s no buts.” I stepped back and looked down at his tight black boxers. His erect cock was tenting the material, and I couldn’t help but admire what must be an impressive girth to be creating such a large bulge. “Josh, your need is obvious, it’s there before us and was stabbing into me when we danced, but with a woman, the signs that she is turned on are more subtle.”
“What do you mean?”
“Look for the clues.” Once again I tweaked my nipples. “My breasts are desperate for you, they feel heavy and hypersensitive, my nipples so hard and seeking any kind of stimulation they can get.” I lowered my voice. “Just the breeze of your breath is making them tingle.”
He stared down at me. “It is?”
I swallowed and nodded. “Sometimes I think I could come just with the sensation of a man with a talented tongue sucking and playing with my nipples.”
“Nick tells me I have a talented tongue.”
“I don’t doubt that for a second, but you may have to hone your talents when it comes to using your tongue on my—”
“On your—”
“My breasts and...my pussy.”
He smoothed his palm over my sleek hair, following the shape of my skull until he cradled my cheek. His gaze was intense and unblinking, and I saw a glimmer of confidence and self-assurance growing. “I want to make you come, Laura. I want to taste you, kiss you. I want to put my dick in you and find out what it feels like to be buried, balls deep, in a beautiful woman.”
My breath hitched at his tumble of erotic words, and my mind was held hostage to a series of carnal images.
“But mostly I want to make this night memorable,” he said, “because this is my one pass, my one chance, not just to be with you, but to be with someone other than Nick. After tonight it will only ever be him, for the rest of my life.”

Buy Links

Amazon US 

Amazon UK 

No comments:

Post a Comment