Saturday 4 April 2020

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks #kinky #soccer #sports #romance


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week a kinky soccer player for you! SCORED is just back on Kindle Unlimited and if you're feeling sad that the Euros have been postponed this year, this should hit the spot!



I was lost in my Gascoigne biography when I heard the door slam. I turned and saw Lewis striding past the large dining table and into the lounge. He tossed his phone and a pair of shades onto the table.
He looked hot and sweaty, his knees muddy and his red and white top stuck to his body. A streak of mud sat on his cheek and there was a graze on his right elbow.
“Hi,” I said, shifting on the chaise.
He stopped, his eyes narrowed, and he swept his tongue over his bottom lip.
“Good training session?” I asked.
“Stand up.”
“What.”
His eyes narrowed further.
I placed down my Kindle and stood. “What?” My heart stuttered as I took a step toward him.
“Where did you get that?” He nodded at my negligee.
“What, this old thing.” I jutted out my hip and fingered the lace at the hem. Threw him a sexy grin that I hoped was a little more confident than I felt. “Do you like it?”
“Too damned much.” He moved close and the raw scent of mud and sweat filled the air between us. “Are you trying to finish me off? I’ve just done a three-hour workout. You really think I can cope with more?” He pinched my chin between his thumb and index finger and pressed his lips to mine.
He tasted hot and salty.
“Turn around,” he ordered in a hoarse voice.
I hesitated.
“Turn around and bend over the end of the chaise, Nicky. Now.”
A bolt of excitement shot through me at the dominant tone of his voice. My pussy was already dampening, a knot of desire growing in my stomach. I held his steady gaze for a long moment then turned, feeling very naked in my sheer negligee and sinfully tiny thong. I rested my hands on the curled back of the chaise, looked out over the rooftops.
“I said bend over.” He pressed the center of my back, forcing me double. “I’m going to fuck you from behind. You reckon you can handle it?”
“Yes.”
“You sure?”
“Yes.”
“Fuck me from behind. Say it.”
“Fuck me from behind, Lewis. Please.” I shifted my butt left to right, as though inviting him.
He lifted the scrappy material I was wearing up to my waist, exposing my buttocks.
“Your bum is so cute,” he said, smoothing the globes of flesh, massaging and rubbing, stretching my cleft. “I can’t wait to see it shake as I ram into you.”
“Yes, please.” I went to straighten but the pressure on my back increased and he bent me even further over the chaise.
“Keep still,” he said. “Or I’ll tie you to the damn thing.”
Oh, sweet Jesus.









1 comment:

  1. Wow! I guess he was up to a little more exercise after all. He sounded displeased, but I suspect it was desire more than anger than deepened his voice. Great snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete