Saturday 21 December 2019

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks #erotic #romance


Welcome to Saturday Spankings, this week a snippet from CONFESSIONS OF A NAUGHTY NIGHT NURSE which is on offer at 99c/99p from a whole bunch of retailers!



When scalpels are set down, the ward lights turned off and the patients asleep, there is always time for Mischief …

I guess you could call me a jack-of-all-trades nurse. I find work satisfaction in whichever department the hospital needs me most, as long as it’s through the darkest hours. But it’s so often the quieter night time where the real high jinx abound.

With a weakness for sexy guys wearing white coats, my fantasies are often realised and I’m adept at finding relief from the hospital grind in shadowy corners and cosy linen cupboards. Of course my dedication to patient comfort is paramount. What kind of nurse would I be if it wasn’t?

But when one act of extreme, albeit highly inappropriate, kindness forced me to become the hospital director’s snitch, the length I went to in order to keep my job, satisfied my desires and found me the love that had always evaded me.

A love that made me push even my not-so-professional boundaries to the extreme.


I would never have put the two of them together, him being at least a decade older than her and known for being a workaholic and a lothario. She’d always seemed career-focused and sensible. Just went to show, opposites attract. And this doctor- nurse game? Hadn’t they had enough of the real thing all damn day?
‘Yes or no?’ he said again, tugging her close.
‘Oh, I’m so sorry, please forgive me, sir.’
‘Maybe if you take what you deserve well I’ll be able to see a way to forgive you, but I won’t forget. That kind of incompetence cannot be simply forgotten, you know.’
‘Yes, of course, oh – Doctor –’
He spun her, quickly, roughly, and tipped her over the surgical table. With one deft flick of his wrist her knickers were half-mast and the globes of her arse bared.
‘You know what bad nurses get, don’t you?’ Hartley said, pressing between her shoulder blades with one hand and using the other to rub her quivering buttocks.
‘Yes, sir. I do, sir.’
‘Say it.’
‘A . . . a spanking, sir.’
‘Louder.’
‘A spanking, sir.’
‘Yes, a good spanking. Ten strikes at least.’
‘Ten, oh no, not ten.’
‘Yes, ten. Perhaps that way you’ll know not to displease me again.’
He whacked her exposed buttocks hard, with genuine male muscle behind it.
The stinging sound of flesh connecting with flesh rang around the theatre as did her yelp.
‘Keep still,’ he ordered, flattening her when she tried to rise. ‘Keep still and take it.’
‘Oh, please.’
‘And start counting.’ He brought down another blow, to the opposite cheek this time.
Emily squealed again. Her body jerked. I felt my own bum tingle. It had been years since I’d played any spanking games.
‘Two,’ she said through a pant.
‘No, that’s one, the first was a practice.’
‘Oh . . .’ she groaned, twisting her head on the cold steel table and gripping the edge. She’d screwed her eyes up tight and rolled her lips in on themselves. Hartley hit again, then again, his white coat flapping as he slapped and his erection jolting up against his abdomen then springing back down to a horizontal position. The look on his face was one of pure dominance; a steely set jaw, wide
excited eyes and a mouth drawn into a tight, firm line.
Emily counted between yelps. ‘Two. Three. Four.’ She tried to stand again; her punishment clearly pained her, even in the dull light I could see colour rising on her buttocks.
‘Keep still or you’ll get twenty strikes,’ Hartley said severely. But despite his tone he rubbed his palm soothingly over her arse, as if pacifying the blanching skin.
She moaned and widened her legs.
‘Are you taking your punishment well?’ he asked.
‘Yes, sir, oh, yes.’
‘Let me see.’ He stroked down her cleft and inserted two, maybe three, fingers
between her legs.
‘Ah . . .’ she gasped, her spine stiffening.
I clenched my thigh muscles. There was no denying the fact that I was getting turned-on watching their little show. There was a heat building in my pelvis and my clit was swelling, buzzing with a rush of blood.
I glanced at Carl. He was staring through the window, wide-eyed, lips parted. I wished I could see if he had a hard on. I’d bet my last pound that he did. What guy wouldn’t get stiff seeing a hot nurse spanked and fingered?







1 comment:

  1. Wow! Doctor, nurse and voyeurs. A little bit of everything. Hot snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete