Wednesday 8 August 2018

HIS VAMPIRE HAREM Mid Week Tease #MWTease #gay #paranormal #harem #romance #whychoose #GBLT


Welcome to Mid Week Tease, here's a few from my newest release HIS VAMPIRE HAREM.



“And you never have…with a woman?” 
“Actually I have.” I smiled. “Family pressure and all that. Trying to be what they wanted, Mom and Dad. It’s sweet and gentle with a woman, don’t you think?”
Darius pressed his hand to his chest, rubbing his fingers over the slight dent between his pecs. “I don’t know.”
“Ah, I guess you wouldn’t know it’s different if you’ve never been with a man.”
“I mean.” Again he lowered his voice. “I mean I don’t know what it’s like to have sex with a woman.”
“You don’t?” Now that had surprised the heck out of me. Our beautiful cambion was a virgin?
“Oh God, why am I telling you this?”
“Because.” I pressed my hand over his, the one resting on the small tray table in front of him. “I just told you something private about myself, Darius. We’re sharing.”
He twisted his head to peer at me. A lock of hair hung over his eye.
I resisted the urge to smooth it away.
“Can I tell you something else private, Oscar?” he asked, a flash of earnestness crossing his irises and making him appear almost vulnerable.
“Sure.”
“It won’t go anywhere?”
“No, course not.”
“I think I’m gay…no, I am gay, that’s why I’ve never been with a woman.”
“And you haven’t been with a man either, have you?”
His gaze slid downward, over my leather jacket, to my groin, then up again. “No.”




Back Cover Information

He's special. He just doesn't know it yet.

Darius Linnet has it all. He's a top male model, he's traveled the world, and everyone wants to either be him or be with him.

But would they really want to walk in his shoes? Because when emotions consume him, heated sparks fly. When he sleeps, his dreams take on an other-worldly twist. And his perfect body--sometimes it doesn't even feel like his own.

Until, that is, he meets a group of sexy, mysterious men who claim they've been searching for him for centuries. He's their savior, apparently, the key to their release from eternal damnation. They love him and they want to show him the pleasure he's been denying himself. There's only one problem: Darius's demon father has other ideas.


Also available to read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.





1 comment: