Wednesday 5 April 2017

Rain Rain Go Away Hop




Welcome to my blog and the RAIN RAIN GO AWAY HOP,  as you can see I'm an author of super sexy romance (so when things heat up you'll need to hang on for the ride) to find out more, please check my website.

Is the rain getting you down? April showers dampening your mood? If so then be transported far, far away to another planet and check out my sci-fi novels. MASTER OF HER WORLD and RECKLESS.



I'll be honest I never thought I'd write sci-fi, when hubby turns on sci-fi movies I often wander off. But all that changed when I got to make up my own planets, rules and aliens. Before I knew it, at the end of 2016, I'd written two sci-fi novels. MASTER OF HER WORLD is BDSM romance and RECKLESS is menage a trois. I adored writing them both and I hope you'll check them out.

Enjoy the rest of the hop, and please consider subscribing to my newsletter to hear of my new releases and enter contests and get a FREE ebook.


GIVEAWAY - an ebook copy of COLD NIGHTS, HOT BODIES, just tell me your favourite season in a comment below, add in your email address so I can contact you if you win, and I'll draw a winner at the end of the hop.





SaveSave





8 comments:

  1. Spring is definitely my favorite season...the sun is warm and not scorching, and all kinds of exciting things are happening in the garden!

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    elewkf1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season. I love the changing colors!
    aleksnearing gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite season is fall! I love the cool weather, beautiful leaves everywhere, and all the pumpkin goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter is my favorite season. I love the cold weather! Thanks for the giveaway! 💖
    bunnyclem(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Desiree - you've WON. Email with your prize attached is on the way. Thanks to everyone who joined in the hop.

      Lily x

      Delete
  6. My favorite season is summer. Love the warm weather!

    lauralynnrose(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete