Tuesday 17 January 2017

Jeepers it's January Hop - Warm up with HOT ICE!


Welcome to the Jeepers it's January Hop, it's great to have you here on my site. As you can see I'm an author of sexy, romantic fiction, with many, many books in my backlist (check my website for more details). I adore writing about strong, passionate heroes and what happens when women cross their paths who want to tame them, seduce them and get down and dirty with them!



My HOT ICE series tells the tale of each of The Vipers, my fictional hockey team. These bad boys are as skilled off the ice as they are on it and when they decide they want something...or someone...nothing gets in their way.

Book #1 HIRED is only 99c/99p (all books FREE on Kindle Unlimited) and I promise, like Brooke, you'll fall in love with Pheonix once he comes out of his grump and sets his sights on her.


HIRED is set on a beautiful deserted island. Here are a few images that inspired me. Little did I know when I wrote this first book that it would lead to a seven novel series and an army of Viper fans!








Back Cover Information for HIRED

One hundred grand to babysit a hockey player on an island paradise—seriously, how bad could he be?

I’m not expected to talk to Logan “Phoenix” Taylor. I only have to hang out with him in a luxurious villa on a private beach while I study. Simple, right? The money would make my dreams of going to nursing school possible.

I haven’t counted on Logan being so deliciously bad—he is oh so good. When the temperature cranks to a boiling point, he knows just how to satisfy the deepest, darkest part of my soul and give my body exactly what it needs. We transport each other to an exquisite world of pleasure where only we exist among the sand and waves, only we matter.

But, the heady mix of emotions and lust can’t keep things from spiraling out of control and back to reality, where I have to keep the secret that I’ve been hired to entertain him…even if it shatters my delicate heart. Even if it costs me my destiny.


And when you've finished HIRED, check out the other books in the series, as well as SCORED and ACCELERATED PASSION - also sport themed *erotic romance novels.




Thank you for reading, and enjoy the rest of the hop. As Jeepers It's January Hoppers I'd like to invite you to subscribe to my newsletter and get an ebook copy SCORED for FREE. You'll also then be first to hear of my new releases and enter contests!



*erotic romance means there's oodles of love and swooning, but when it's time to for between-the-sheets action, the bedroom door is left well and truly open so the reader gets to see just how hot/kinky/wild the hero is in bed! Ooh la la...

Check out the other blogs on this hop!






SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. So you don't have a giveaway for this Giveaway hop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FREE ebook for everyone if you sign up to my newsletter :) Details above.
      Thanks for stopping by, Jan.
      Lily x

      Delete