Tuesday 2 September 2014

New 5* Review for Breathe You In


Manic Readers has just given my super-sexy romance novel Breathe You In a brilliant 5* review!

I absolutely adored Breathe You In! Best I’ve read in a long time, for the characterization, the plot, the superior writing, just everything.

Katie is a young widow wallowing in grief for her dead husband. She allowed his organs to be donated, and suddenly she becomes obsessed with finding the person who received his heart and lungs.

The descriptions of Katie’s grief juxtaposed against her joys with her husband are so well done, you’ll think it’s you having her thoughts. When she finally meets Ruben, her hesitancy, his tentativeness, and their burgeoning love are poetic and very satisfying. Yes, there’s sex, but the love is so much more than just the sex. I’d love to see more like this one. If I could give it more than a 5, I would.



BUY FROM

ARe Scribd iBooks




Breathe You In was named a USA Today Reviewer's Recommended Read of 2013. If you'd like to read the first chapter for free go here, and for information on my inspiration click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment