Wednesday 31 January 2018

Mid Week Tease #MWTease #reverseharem #whychoose 1 gal + 5 guys = hot fun!


Welcome to Mid Week Tease. This week I have a snippet from STOWAWAYS which has just hit the shelves. It's book 4 in my popular reverse harem series THE CHALLENGE (all available on KU).



Olivia stepped up to him, bent, and spoke into Harry's ear. “Thank you for taking my mind off Paul.”
He grabbed her wrist. “Don’t mention his name again.”
She swallowed. “Okay, I won’t.” She paused. “But you know how you like my ass?”
“Yeah.”
“And I meant it when I said I like yours, too, Harry, there will be a time I want to play with it.”
He stared into her eyes.
“And it might be more than a spank,” she said.
 His mouth opened, but he didn’t speak.
“You can’t just dole it out, you know, you have to be able to take it as well…all of it.” She swept her lips over his. “And you know we’ll make it good for you.”
“We?”
She smiled and straightened. “I’ll see you later.”





3 comments:

  1. Sexy ass play. I want to read more. Great tease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. Harry's in for an interesting time, I think! Faboo tease, Lily!

    ReplyDelete