Monday, 8 February 2016

Masturbation Monday

Welcome to Masturbation Monday - new out is Accelerated Passion my erotic romance set around the sexy sport of Formula One, so here's a sexy moment between Frankie and Dean to whet your appetite.



“I want you to really feel me, really enjoy this fantasy,” he said. “Can I slap you again?”
“Yes, yes...” He could do whatever the hell he wanted. “Just fuck me as well.”
Four swift, hard slaps landed on her ass—two each buttock. She flinched with each one then bucked for more. The pain instantly turned to pleasure, increasing the longing in her pussy. It seemed to heighten the senses in her skin, the way her body felt just with the air on her flesh.
“Hold on tight,” he said, adjusting his stance and aiming his cock head at her pussy. “This is going to be fast.”
“Yes...” She curled her fingernails into the rubber tread and gripped the wing.
“Wider.” He tapped her right ankle with his foot.
She did as he’d asked.
He shoved in. Not a slow, sensual ride, but a rapid thrust to full depth.
Frankie cried out then released the wing and pressed her fist to her mouth. God, he was so big. She was so full. His balls were up against her, and her smarting ass cheeks rubbed on his belly.
Once seated at the hilt, he stilled. He created tension on her hair with one hand and gripped her hip with the other. He groaned long and low.
She squirmed, adjusting to the size of him inside her. “You okay?” he asked.
“Yes...give it to me, all of it. I’m fine.”
It was as if her words had flicked a switch in him. He pulled almost out then shoved back in. Set up a wild rhythm, fucking her with desperate energy.
She stared at the car, at the shiny surface and the matt black of the tires. Her body was being shunted into but also held still. Each time he thrust to the max, the air was pushed from her. She panted, pulling oxygen in when she could.
He was working her G-spot with the tip of his cock, massaging it, pounding it, driving her toward a deep and satisfying orgasm.
“Fucking hell, babe, this is it...” He tipped forward and set his mouth on her shoulder, kissed, sucked, bit as he continued to pound into her.
She shoved back for more of his cock, seating herself onto him. “Yes. Yes.”
“You wanted to get fucked over the car...not just any car, but this one...mine.”
“Dean, oh...I’m going to.” Her orgasm hovered, a big ball of energy that sparkled within reach. She knew it would take her breath away, catapult her into ecstasy.
“And now you are,” he went on, holding her closer so her back was against his chest. “By me...you’re getting fucked by me, world fucking champion who can’t get enough of you, over the back...of the...damn...car.” He’d punctuated the last words with near violent thrusts.
It tipped her over the edge.
She shut her eyes and allowed the rawness and power of a G-spot climax to overwhelm her. Her limbs shook, but he held her to him, thrusting on and on, steaming in and out of her.
Bliss radiated to her toes, and she curled them on the cool floor. She clutched at the tire that was hard and unmoving. Her pussy hugged his shaft, the pleasure going on and on and on. It was hard to breathe.
“Ah, yeah...that’s it. Fuck, I can feel you...on my dick...so tight.” He lifted up, released her hair, and clutched her hips.
She was aware of him coming, too, pumping into her, releasing his load as he held her just where he wanted her in a tight, possessive grip.
He groaned in a deliciously guttural way that told her he was holding nothing back. He was claiming what he needed, going all the way. Fucking without inhibitions and taking them both where they wanted to go.



Back Cover Information

When speed and seduction combine, sparks are sure to fly.

Some girls enjoy makeup, low-cut dresses, and bedding famous men. Not me. I’m happiest in my oily overalls, with my hands in an engine, chatting with the guys on my team about aerodynamics and wing position.

So when infamous Formula One champion, Dean Cudditch, comes into my life, I’m content to leave him to his lothario ways. Dean seems on top of the world when draped with adoring female fans, and I refuse to be another of the champ’s conquests.

However, as I get to know the real Dean Cudditch, I begin to see a softer side to him that makes him all the sexier. My resolve crumbles when he admits that it’s my mechanical mind and engineering know-how that turn him on. Before I know it, I’m racing down the fast lane of seduction, passion, and lust. One thing is for sure: when Dean is behind the wheel, it’s going to be one hot ride.



Grab your copy of Accelerated Passion from AmazonARe and all other good ebook retailers.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, that gave me the good kind of shivers. I might be melting into a puddle after that.

    ReplyDelete